The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernHardest Accents?

50 16085
crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

This thread is about the world's accents and the hardest to do. I'm Australian, and i have heard TONNES of people fail miserably at our accent, but because i speak with it naturally, i don't know how hard it is to do, so could someone please tell me how hard the Australian accent is to mimic? And any other accents that are very easy/hard to speak in.

For me, when i can't do an accent properly, i for some reason go straight to doing an Indian accent, dunno why. Plu i find the Indian accent the easiest to mimic. The hardest i know of would probably be Swedish, i dont know why, but it's just hard to do.

• 50 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Well the hardest accent for me to try is a Jamaican accent for some reason. I can speak in a Jamaican accent momentarily but not for a while. The easiest accents for me to say are the American, Chinese, Indian, and Australian accents.

The hardest i know of would probably be Swedish, i dont know why, but it's just hard to do.

I can sort of do a Scandinavian accent.
crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

haha, when i do a Scandinavian accent it turns to a Jamaican accent.....kinda ironic (i think)

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

I am good at Scottish and English accents. "Raise your kilt laddie!"

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Australian accent is very easy.

Typical Australian accent is still easy.

Personally I can't do a Russian accent. It's just too hard because of my voice.

I find English, American, Indian and Italian the easiest.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

For some reason British I can't do.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

I find an Irish accent really hard to do. I always screw up and sound Russian.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I'm really good at accents. I can do a british, russian, jamaican, irish, mexican. I even have my own voice for arguing and sounding g ay. the hardest though may be australian. Do New Zealanders have accents? I have the nick name New Zealand so if I can't do a new zealnd accent that would be sad.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

I can do a good Irish accent...or it might be Scottish...hard to tell.
Anyway, I think maybe the most difficult accent for me would be the Jamaican accent.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

For some reason British I can't do.

Same here. When I attempt to do a British accent, I start of some-what accurate but quickly transition to Australian. I don't know why this happens.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yes, we do jkmadman. If you heard my voice though, you'd know I spent all that time in America. I was born here in New Zealand.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Nearly all Caribbean Accents are hard because all Caribbean islands/countries have had a past of various possessions. The countries that possessed us are: Britan
France
Spain etc..
So we have various languages in our culture. Every island has a different set of possessors so they all have different ways of saying things. But for the actual accent part of the question, Jamaica or Barbados has the hardest accents.

dily213
dily213
50 posts
Nomad

Im Canadian, and I find the russian accent hard to do.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

Do New Zealanders have accents

Yes, very distinctive too
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I have six turtles.

Guess what that sounds like in Kiwi accent?

New Zealand accents are actually really easy for me to do.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

I have six turtles.

Idk, what lol i know six=sex but w/u wif the tutles?
Showing 1-15 of 50