ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 370551
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
gui1103
gui1103
2 posts
Nomad

PES

jjsaysrawr
jjsaysrawr
5 posts
Nomad

resident evil, i love killing zombies

Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts
Blacksmith

Well I guess it's Super Mario Bros. for Super Nintendo, because I love the graphics, sounds, musics, levels, items and everything else!

homeboy568
homeboy568
4 posts
Nomad

my best game would be SAINTS ROW 2 for the fact that you can just drive into a petrol station and it will explode plus the custimation is unbelievable cant wait till SAINTS ROW the third in steel port

turts02
turts02
2 posts
Nomad

I would have to say that my top 3 favorite games on Xbox 360 would have to be Bioshock, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and Far Cry 2. There are so many games and they are all sooo good, but these are just 3 that are worth playing.

My fave PC game is The Sims 3! Oh and online, it would have to be minecraft.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
259 posts
Nomad

I would have to say that my top 3 favorite games on Xbox 360 would have to be Bioshock, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and Far Cry 2.

Modern Warfare 3? I think you mean Modern Warfare 2.
Axenen
Axenen
21 posts
Nomad

my favorite games are Just Cause2 cod and Mafia2

Axenen
Axenen
21 posts
Nomad

yes he would have to mean MW2 because MW3 doesnt come ot until 2months from today

Electees
Electees
53 posts
Nomad

Fallout 2 - best game ever!

hellsassassin
hellsassassin
3 posts
Nomad

Halo and Dead Island are awesome games.

1gamesforyou
1gamesforyou
25 posts
Shepherd

I gotta say Gran Turismo ( all series )
That game is perfect and it should be on the Pc tho :/

rabarbra
rabarbra
6 posts
Shepherd

Minecraft! The best computer game ever! I know it doesn't give any sense, but who cares!

EpitomeofAwesome
EpitomeofAwesome
24 posts
Peasant

These are the best games I have ever played:
Aquaria, deserves more recognition than it gets, this amazing indie game was made by 2 people and a voice actress, it has great gameplay and music and I recommend you go buy it. http://www.bit-blot.com/
Cave Story, arguably the most popular indie game of all time, it's free so there is nothing stopping anyone from buying it. It also has great music, made by 1 guy in Japan over the course of 5 years because of his fondness of games like metroid and stuffs. Look it up and get it, asap.
Lugaru, A fun challenging 3rd person indie game with a nice combat system, sequel is in its Alpha. http://blog.wolfire.com/
I also play Heroes of Newerth, it's pretty much DotA, only way better. (+ a lot of the heroes are DotA ports, so if you play DotA, you won't be totaly out of your element.)
Also, it's free now. http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/
I also really like the Portal games, and Half Life, I play Halo, VVVVVV is really fun, Knytt Stories is great, and then there's all the classic games.

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

The best game is definitely heavy rain, tense story, thrilling action and original gameplay, all excellence and perfection in one great game

WMS
WMS
2 posts
Bard

Even now, over a decade after release I still ove to play Diablo 2, there has never been another game this motivating imo.
Even the graphic is a timeless classic, never got worse ;-)

Showing 391-405 of 839