ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 370553
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
NathanxD
NathanxD
7 posts
Nomad

CoD all the way on PC/PS3 anything (Can't play it on Xbox lol to hard for me)
All the CoD games are really set out nicely in my opinion, maybe except for the recent MW2 and BlackOps, MW2 had a really bad storyline, and BlackOps disabled quick scoping
apart from those 2 exceptions 10/10. I'm just a huge fan of FPS games (sci-fi especially) I would love to play the new Halo coming out.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Diablo series, and i cant wait to get my hands on D III (early 2012... maybe^^)

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

really dunno. i got red alert 2, full auto 2, command and conquer 3 and kane's wrath, assassins creed brotherhood is quite high on the list too.

steu
steu
43 posts
Nomad

my favourite game is lost planet 2 for ps3! its awesome but i like battlefield3!

Zarpk
Zarpk
5 posts
Jester

MAG best game and very addicttive u may not love it but i do! play it and you will see that the game MAG is awsome.

PS: on the ps3 only

yousirnaime
yousirnaime
2 posts
Nomad

Fallout. Amazing game. I don't really care what console it's on because it has an amazing idea and great story telling. My favourite is Fallout 3.

cloudstar
cloudstar
5 posts
Nomad

The best gaming console of all time has to be the Magnavox Oddesey. If the Oddesey didn't exsist, then the video games we know today wouldn't be here right now. They'd be here later, but we'd still be playing Sega Saturn or Playstation 2. There's nothing wrong with them, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying that the Wii, 360 and the PS3 probably would've been released a few years later.

afcmitchell
afcmitchell
66 posts
Blacksmith

Imma let ya finish, but Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the best game of all time, off all time

notas
notas
15 posts
Nomad

Mario party series on the Nintendo 64 was great

JDMD828
JDMD828
5 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say the fallout series.
BATMAN ARKHAM CITY was an awesome game. I cannot wait for the next one.
http://www.randomprodinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Batman-Arkham-City-feature-1.jpeg

JDMD828
JDMD828
5 posts
Nomad

I meant to say arkham asylum.

darkengy
darkengy
205 posts
Nomad

Assassin's Creed & Final Fantasy

Mindflaym
Mindflaym
17 posts
Nomad

Most def Zelda and Final Fantasy ( up to X ) series'.

Mindflaym
Mindflaym
17 posts
Nomad

Imma let ya finish, but Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the best game of all time, off all time

WHAT?!
SparkingJin
SparkingJin
9 posts
Nomad

ALL guitar hero and rock band...
ALL saga of HALO (odst no)

aaaaand, forza 1 and 3
All for Xbox =)

Showing 406-420 of 839