ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 370557
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
monsterousvalue
monsterousvalue
5 posts
Nomad

Left for dead 2:

Is only available on the xbox 360. I like this game best because you get to kill zombies and defend you and your partners as your going through stages to kill tanks, witches, including boomers. I would rate this game my overall favorite game ever due to the gore and the action in the game. I rate this game 10/10 to be the best game ever made on the xbox 360.

RainbowofDeth
RainbowofDeth
6 posts
Nomad

I'm just going to list my favourite games with there consoles.

Nintento - Super Mario, Mario Party, and Conkers Bad Fur Day.
Xbox - Halo.
Playstation - Metal Gear Solid 1-4, Guitar Hero 1-?.

Metal Gear Solid 1 would be my overall favourite game though. It was just so great that it had a whole story for it!

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

mw2 is beast on ps3 thats all i have to say

PUNCE
PUNCE
10 posts
Nomad

infamous 1 and 2 ps3

Adam68
Adam68
58 posts
Peasant

MW2 on Xbox 360 is the best for sure

badboy97777
badboy97777
16 posts
Nomad

I love flatout, it was the first ever racegame I played and it was way to amazing in that time. If they made more series it would be proberly more epic than GT. But yeah flatout is kinda old skool now

Living_Legend
Living_Legend
5 posts
Nomad

possibly my favorite game of all time is Battlefront 1 and 2. One of the best campaigns i have ever played, is GOW2 and crysis 2 and hitman bloodmoney 2

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

The best game I ever had the most fun playing was probably Banjo Twooie. That game was epic, it was challenging, it had lots of features, it was funny and it was interesting as well as just fun to do whatever.

Hearthunter
Hearthunter
56 posts
Nomad

I strongly say Metal Gear Solid for PSX. When combined with its training missions it was a challenge in any way possible, and it made you master almost every aspect of the game, while the original story is well-made, and it leaves ou with an open-minded message. Mastering that game really made me a whole new gamer than before playing game.

Roflcopter1924
Roflcopter1924
6 posts
Jester

Best games ever for me are Red Dead Redemption and Cod BO i had a lot fun playing them .

karate1324
karate1324
1 posts
Nomad

Assassin's Creed

AlanZherdo
AlanZherdo
11 posts
Nomad

Kagero deception 2 on playstation

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

Let's go with Mario and Legend of Zelda for Nintendo. Zelda for story telling and an over all great experience, Mario because it's always such fun to play.

Playstation boasts some of my favourite RPG titles: Final Fantasy VII and Eternal Sonata (and yes, I know ES came out for Xbox, but in my opinion the PS3 version is far superior). Also, I'm partial to racing games, so Blur, Motorstorm and the new F1 also deserve to be mentioned.

vikto
vikto
4 posts
Nomad

i am a big fan of call of duty
i already pre-ordered it and i can't wait to play it on pc

IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

God of war Trilogy- I love this game cause it has full of explicit violence which you could take the frustration out of your enemies

Prince of Persia Trilogy- I like climbing and running in walls and how to travel in time itself

Resident evil series (Alot of different branch stories like outbreak)

GTA series

Showing 421-435 of 839