Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 2:14pm

beratdemir10

beratdemir10

2 posts

My favourite game of all time is Zelda twilight princess FOR THE WIN!

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 3:18pm

JCCOOL

JCCOOL

64 posts

my favourite game ever is probabley skyrim nut now lately iv been playin the walking dead i really love the way your choices influence the entire game and the way it comes out in episodes costing â¬5 each, I play these games on PS3.

Posted Sep 28, '12 at 4:12pm

Vex_Rabbit

Vex_Rabbit

13 posts

The Halo series Awsome, Awsome games. Bungie never failed to deliver

Posted Sep 30, '12 at 12:28pm

AedanClarke

AedanClarke

7 posts

My favorite game ever? Wow, I'd actually say Fallout New Vegas. And, yes, I realize I'm probably the only person ever to say that.

Posted Oct 6, '12 at 9:27pm

domingu2003

domingu2003

2 posts

I always go back to the Fallouts. The wasteland rules!

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 5:19pm

AMischael

AMischael

4 posts

Gameboy Sd with golden sun spend weeks gaming

Posted Oct 7, '12 at 10:25pm

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

My favorite series of all time is The Legend of Zelda. The story is amazing, the music beautiful, and the gameplay is just awesome. It involves enough puzzle elements to make you use a walkthrough and there's enough action to satisfy you. It is very challenging and has an extensive amount of gameplay. 200/10. I love the 3DS because of the updated graphics in LOZ OOT and I also love Super Street Fighter 4: 3D edition, which brings me to the XBox 360, another one of my favorite consoles. I guess I like it because it has its own network that you can personalize to your satisfaction. That's all I can think of for now.

Posted Oct 9, '12 at 9:25pm

danielzieden

danielzieden

2 posts

Resident Evil and Devil May Cry!

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 6:57pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,900 posts

I liked a lot my old PS2. It was the second console I had in my life and I liked to play soccer games on it. I was a beast. I used to play with my friends every weekend. I also liked to play James Bond games, they were epic at the time.

Posted Oct 10, '12 at 9:59pm

sleepingman11

sleepingman11

8 posts

Skyrim

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!