ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358573
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
wardude999
wardude999
12 posts
Shepherd

Batman: Arkham Origins
Injustice: Gods Among Us
MKX

ilikecheats123
ilikecheats123
5 posts
Nomad

COD for me all time Favourite game

Celia1307
Celia1307
6 posts
Nomad

I like jxd s7800B,there are many android games,emulator games and casual games

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

COD for me all time Favourite game
How could i tell this was coming... i really don't see much appeal with CoD. For me Just Cause 2 is the best game I've played; it is just so preposterous which is how games should be. I love the unbridled chaos you can cause that just isn't possible in other games.
Crackback
Crackback
40 posts
Peasant

I really like Syphon filter (really old game) i was playing it with my father on PS1 but you should find it for PC too

Almotasem
Almotasem
2 posts
Nomad

Online Games - Toy Truck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUuuLUCqyMs

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

Game: just cause 2, purely for how ridiculous it is!
console: wii, so many good memories

LordDesUbles
LordDesUbles
4 posts
Blacksmith

PS3/2,for fav games,Jak and Dexter,this one Robin Hood game,and Skyrim.

JasonWhite
JasonWhite
28 posts
Nomad

PS1/PS2/PS3 - I've always like PlayStation consoles because I'm a big fan of RPG games and most of the best ones are in this console.

For PS3/PS4 - Any games made by Square-enix, Atlus, Bandai, and Capcom.
Such as Final Fantasy Titles, Kingdom Hearts Titles, Persona Titles, Tales of Titles, God of War, and DMC titles.

Harcokilly
Harcokilly
26 posts
Nomad

I still love cycle of the games - Mass effect. Also a few the best quest games of all times for me are:
- Syberia
- Space Rangers

ProfessionallyPro
ProfessionallyPro
12 posts
Nomad

The only console game I play is Skyrim for the 360. It is the only console game that I've put more than two hundred hours into. Seriously, I love that game.

But since I built a computer, I've transitioned completely over to Steam and playing games from it. I'm going to have to admit, its nice being apart of the "PC Master Race".

ngocy9625
ngocy9625
20 posts
Nomad

hi all

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Return to Castle Wolvenstein, Spiderman 2, Ice Age 3; I've completed each one of them several times and I still enjoy playing them.

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

I love Assassin's creed series, gotta love it! This series has a totally outstanding plot and story line, My favorite console is Ps4 which I think rocks with astonishing Graphics suiting my needs for proper game play.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Definitely Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I adore playing some levels again. I also like World of Warcraft, Far Cry series, GTA San Andreas and Liberty City.
If I had to choose a device to play them, PC is the winner.

Showing 811-825 of 839