ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 358982
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
wavespec
wavespec
11 posts
Nomad

Borderlands 2 - xbox for sure!

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

one of my favorite game consoles of all time is the sega dreamcast. it had amazing exclusives like the sonic games of course

FactFantasy
FactFantasy
13 posts
Nomad

Any Monster Hunter game, very fun especially with friends and there are more than a hundred armor sets to get!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The Mass Effect series. Just try the first one. If you like it, good for you. If you don't like it, give it to someone else so the sum of human satisfaction can be increased.

gamerscoin
gamerscoin
5 posts
Nomad

Fifa Coins, Gamers Coins, XBOX360 is nice game.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

My most favorite game EVER is Quake 3 for PC. Also I really like Metroid:Zero Mission for GBA. Best Nintendo game in my opinion.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

How did I not post here yet?

My favorite game would have to be Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. It's a classic game on the N64(or GameCube if you have the collector's edition) and it's incredibly fun.

My favorite console would have to be GameCube. So many good memories.

sugarbean
sugarbean
81 posts
Nomad

My fav console is the Xbox 360
I liked it because it was way better than the ps3, it had minecraft first, and all my friends had it.
My favorite games have to be
Legend of Zelda - a link to the past
That was a amazing game, gave me hours of fun, and I was sad when I finished. (So I played it 3 more times)
TF2
It ruined my life and I wasted 740 dollars on the game already.
But it gave me time to shoot things without consequences in a unique way with its quirky characters and weapons.
And hats. Hats. Hats. Hats.

EDIT :
I posted after @R2D21999 DDDDDD

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

My favorite game of all time would definitely have to be The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. I won't even get into why because that would be a very, very long post.

I'd like to take this moment to thank the people of AG because without them I my never have played it, and ths, would have been more productive the last year and a half.

~Manly

blade2896
blade2896
1 posts
Herald

Goldeneye 64 on the Nintendo 64 system, ruined many a friendship it did.

TheAristocrat35
TheAristocrat35
4 posts
Nomad

Re-playability play's a big role in making a great game so that's why my most memorable and favourite Game/Game's have to be the Serious Sam Series, They were on Console but I just played them on PC (Preferable). I remember spending countless hours gunning down Horde's of Enemies and it was just Fun, I've not said that in a long time about some of the more recent game's but Counter Strike Global Offensive is really catching my eye and I've enjoyed it quite a bit.

Technik
Technik
4 posts
Grand Duke

Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen - GBA

blades_8888
blades_8888
1 posts
Jester

I am a Nintendo guy, and the SNES was one of the best!

Julia_Witherwood
Julia_Witherwood
40 posts
Farmer

I usually don't have favorite consoles, but...

In PSP, my favorite game is Darkstalkers: The Chaos Tower, aka Vampire Savior? I don't know what's the really name it is but I actually missed it.

In my DS, my only game I played is Mario Kart DS. ok den

All were gone, and all were the past. :P

ilikecheats123
ilikecheats123
5 posts
Nomad

I love to play COD. But now days BF4 is best http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

Showing 781-795 of 839