ForumsThe TavernIf you could be in possession of any "super power"...

214 35200
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If you could be in possession of any "super power", what would it be. Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

• 214 Replies
deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

either invisible or flying. I could do sooo many illegal things with either of those >:3

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Invisibility or teleconises. Invisiblity so I could become an expert pickpocket lol. But teleconisies like in x men would be epic. I could make people forget I was there, I could freeze them, make them do my bidding, and even make it so they don't see me at all. Then I could pick things up with my mind. Awesome

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

I would have super speed but, not the just fast at running type the fast altogether type.

KineticNinja
KineticNinja
166 posts
Nomad

I would want to have teleportation. Being able to teleport anywhere you want in the world would be amazing! You would be able to go wherever you want whenever you want for free, and get there in seconds! I would take vacations so often lol

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Hmmmm.... This is a hard choice. I think I will go will with the ability to be invisible, but of course there would have to be a way for me to see.

Drunkun
Drunkun
59 posts
Nomad

I would also have the ability to never grow old. (AWESOME.)

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

flight. i long to fly amongst the skys.

also infinate breath. so i can swim underwater forever. i have always loved swimming.

i would also love the power of a elemental sorcere most of all!!!
basically i can control the elements by using telekenises and a form of combat magic, but using fire, ice, water, light, dark, electrisity, and earth

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

It'd be nice to have animal morphing as a super power. Since I could have a gorilla's strength and a cheetah's speed and a ton of other special animal abilities all in one super power.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

to see something once then try it once then have it mastered

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

mine would have to be invisibility because i would turn invisible rob a bank and then use the money to live my life like a king and if i ran out repeat the process

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,761 posts
Nomad

Shape shifting (MWAHAHAHHA IMA TURN INTO GIANT HYDRA AND EAT JOO!) or possession (MWAHAHAHA IMA POSSESS JOO AND TURN YOU INTO MAH MIND SLAVE) EVILZ FTW!

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

^ Shape shifting would be pretty cool, but only for alive things, not inanimate objects.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

If I could shape shift I would turn into a big hd tv and wait till I get bought. And once I'm bought I turn into a small black and white tv and watch the faces of my owners.

Or I would turn into a dinosaur cuz dinosaurs are cuwl

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

super ****ing abilitly or ****ing ability **** good for bullies **** is good for the ladies

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

If I could shape shift I would turn into a big hd tv and wait till I get bought. And once I'm bought I turn into a small black and white tv and watch the faces of my owners.
Or I would turn into a dinosaur cuz dinosaurs are cuwl
haha try this while there watching change the channel to some boring deer document or something
Showing 181-195 of 214