ForumsThe TavernIf you could be in possession of any "super power"...

214 35201
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If you could be in possession of any "super power", what would it be. Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

• 214 Replies
cometman202
cometman202
129 posts
Nomad

id want the ability to control the air yes if i wanted to fly just move the air around me and lift me up and fly or stop bullits by putting mass amounts of air resistance against them in an instance theres a lot you can do that would be sweet!

Senben9
Senben9
21 posts
Nomad

I would like super knowledge. Because with super knowledge you get to a super college and with a super college you get a super job and with a super job i get super money.... SUPER

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

Has anyone seen the movie limitless were he can use 100% of his brain?
Thats the power I want.

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

I'd have the power of suggestive thought.

Get drunk in the trunk any time I please >

SRK32
SRK32
13 posts
Peasant

The ability to control time and space (teleporting and traveling/freezing time)

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Ooh ohh. Best super power ever.

The power to have Wi Fi everywhere and a internet radio. In my head.

ComradeWolf
ComradeWolf
358 posts
Nomad

That power would drive you insane then. Considering how many signals you'd receive.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I'd want the ability to control time. More specifically the ability of Nicholas Cage's character in Next. I wouldn't be wishing for an 'edit post' button here because I'd be able to fix/rewrite it as much as I'd want to. I'd never get in a car accident, because even if someone else was driving, I'd be able to tell them exactly when to pull over to prevent the collision. I'd never bump into people unintentionally. I'd be great at card games. I'd be able to stop some crime before it happens. I'd never be surprised or worried. I wouldn't make many unintentional mistakes.

Showing 196-203 of 214