ForumsThe TavernIf you could be in possession of any "super power"...

214 35188
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If you could be in possession of any "super power", what would it be. Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

• 214 Replies
RedLlama
RedLlama
178 posts
Nomad

"JESUS" Microe...

But the power to solve ignorance would be the answer to long term human survival.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

Extreme charm and trust. I could get away with anything and everything.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

The ability to enter minds at will would be nice. Although, simply mind reading would definitely be overwhelming.

That, or fly, if I suddenly overcame my fear of heights as well. (Not my fear of doing stupid, idiotic, risky things though)

nyetak
nyetak
9 posts
Nomad

Mine would be to control the elements in things. for example: i could change my arm to a lollipop. and change my boyfriend to a twizzler. i could do just about anyhting even turning my brother into thin air or turning thin air ino 100 dollars.

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

The power to instantly drain another's super power and utilize it for having the power or just convert it raw energy.

I win against all you.

Dante92
Dante92
70 posts
Jester

I would like to have a superstrenght or shadow-clone-jutzu like power or if possible: Godlikepower.

Last would be a godmode for this planet, first would help me to beat everyone i hate and the second would help me to get infinite money. I would make 100 copies fo myself and go to work with all of them so i can do 100 times the bugs.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Complete Control Over Air (could like condense air to stand on and fly and stuff)
or
To be able to grant wishes (even my own)
or

The power to instantly drain another's super power and utilize it for having the power or just convert it raw energy.

I win against all you.

Thats a good one Graham.
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Good, one I'd go with that ^
Or
Flying ;D
SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

Seriously, flying SUCKS teleporting would be nice, hey clerk, can you get me a McDonald big mac??? mind reading would be awesome, just freeze time, go into the bathroom and watch my sister taking a shower (jk) but i could cheat on a test. controlling air or

Complete Control Over Air (could like condense air and fly and stuff

wouldent that be CCOA, abreviated oh and my power would also be non able to be sucked from me because of the previous posts.
Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

also be non able to be sucked from me because of the previous posts.

Oh and also, none of your powers work because I said so.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

go into the bathroom and watch my sister taking a shower

I'm the only one allowed to watch your sister shower.....
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The power to make water and fire out of thin air and being able to use them as a weapon against anyone.(avatar: the last air-bender)

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

Now that I've had some time to think, Sorceror's Apprentice has given me a stroke of genius.

Sorcery.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,420 posts
Nomad

go into the bathroom and watch my sister taking a shower

That's gross, no matter how hot your sister is.
SuperRaven
SuperRaven
128 posts
Nomad

thats gross, no matter how hot your sister is.

she's not hot
Showing 76-90 of 214