ForumsThe TavernIf you could be in possession of any "super power"...

214 35196
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If you could be in possession of any "super power", what would it be. Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

• 214 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I would like to control the environment. It has so many extension capabilities if you think about it. Wind to make you float or even fly, boost farmers crops, stop tornadoes and cyclones, change landscapes. So many things.

coolbioy
coolbioy
1 posts
Peasant

Power to destory whoever the one-man-army hero person is like in a movie or something. Then no one can stop me!!!

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

flying and invisibility rlly what more do you need?

We need more things than it. Invisibility isn't that important too. I think we could have the power to go back in time to fix things we have done wrong and fly. Maybe super strength would be good too.
jasonxtk
jasonxtk
68 posts
Nomad

I would want the power to stop and start time because I would be practically unstoppable and it would be fun to mess with people

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

i would want to be able to travel in time and have the following naruto powers:
Kage bunshin no jutsu
rasengan
walking on water
sharingan
rinnegan
byakugan

and thats it. that and never ending chakra

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Shapeshifting or Teleportation.
Shapeshifting because it's just EPIC.
And Teleportation ... Well it's EPIC

silvermoon123
silvermoon123
855 posts
Nomad

I wish I just had psychic abilities. Those tend to be the coolest. Mainly, I'd say mind-reading, seeing into the future, making things move... you get the idea.

tangramfool
tangramfool
128 posts
Peasant

If i could control anything electric and hack into things easily, hat would be a cool superpower.

naoso
naoso
96 posts
Nomad

i would have to say invinceable i would just camp the girls showers tbh

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I wish I have God powers (if He exists) and I would like to have the ability to learn anything fast and to know how to do anything that is possible.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

People need to start putting limits on there questions or else I'm going to keep answering them the same.
If I had a super power I would have the abiltiy to have all super powers when I wanted them. Any super power I want I get. Pretty cool super power? I thinkz so cause I can do everything and you can only do one! PSH!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

i would control time. so many possiblitys when you can just rewind and try whatever you want again

RedLlama
RedLlama
178 posts
Nomad

I thought the OP ment countires...

The power to choose powers... haha yall beat...

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

The op says

Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

two things above me
I wish I have God powers

I would have the abiltiy to have all super powers when I wanted them

haha way to read guys
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

If i could have a super power it would be the ability to give life and heal. Imagine.

Showing 61-75 of 214