ForumsThe TavernIf you could be in possession of any "super power"...

214 35198
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

If you could be in possession of any "super power", what would it be. Try to refrain from "God powers" such as every power or the power to do what ever you want.

• 214 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Russia: No one has ever conquered Russia in its history. So, if my plans of world domination are to come to fruitation, instead of invading Russia, I must BE Russia.

Simple, really.

"If continents were pokemon, Russia I choose you!

Oh wait, your drunk..."

JangoFett3
JangoFett3
6 posts
Nomad

I would have power-poots. They are farts of FIRE!

Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

Me and my friend have invented 2 of our own...
Mine: The Ender, has the ability to end anything.... say hes bored... he just ends boredom... say hes hungry.. ends hunger... he can end anything
Friends: The 1 upper: the ability to do things just a tiny bit better than everyone else... you can run a mile in 6min 5sec? i can run it in 6min...

Einfach
Einfach
1,448 posts
Nomad

Be able to download stuff from my computer to my brain. I'd be a Grandmaster Chess Player, and I could play Gemcraft whenever I wanted. And I'd be really good at math.

kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

The power of the resurrection state of an arrancar...or a bankai of somesort...one the katana 2 the great power to bne able to stand up for whats right

FlashGameInformer
FlashGameInformer
245 posts
Nomad

Invisibilty so I could do whatever i want, when i want.

skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

the power to become every animal that exists and has existed long ago.

pantheologue: 'hey, those drops look like dinosaur drops, only fresh!'

*snap*

Deathdealer14
Deathdealer14
101 posts
Nomad

I would want invincibility, to not be able to die through harm, but I would want to die from old age. Living forever just isn't my thing. but yeah invincibility.

ArtemisDragon
ArtemisDragon
1,005 posts
Nomad

I would like to be able to shapeshift or talk to animals.

Thearmedgamer
Thearmedgamer
156 posts
Peasant

I'd do teleportation, it's the pranksters dream power.

Cristinatron
Cristinatron
138 posts
Peasant

Shapeshifting or the ability to create a forcefield. :-)

AngelRaziel96
AngelRaziel96
30 posts
Nomad

Well I think I would like to have the power of technological control. No not a remote control, but the abiliy to control computers, robots, those little birds that go up and down with my mind!
Ah the possibilites. *Stares into the distance* I could be rich from the robot apocalypse...
Also with todays world that power wouldn't be to unappreciated. (The power of flying sucks!) Seriously I could jsut take my mentally controlled plane and fly like 500 miles fast than some dude with wings... And superman can't be compared to a bullet if I just dismantle all guns on the planet. Either that or I jsut make a kyrptonite gun and shoot him up!

Well yes I would control all technology with my mind.

phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

MEAT VISION!!! Nah jk, either THE force, or time control.

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

I would want to extend and regrow any bodypart at will. Or have the ability to open portals and rip dimensions apart.

iko
iko
161 posts
Nomad

Is being able to control things on an atomic level too god-like?

Showing 46-60 of 214