ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

275 276617
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 275 Replies
trolololololol
trolololololol
2 posts
Nomad

But hey.I'm doing tutorial over and over to get my items back.

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

heya folks!
as i said...
i made up a strategy guide!!!

go to http://armorgames.com/community/thread/6942958/armor-mayhem-strategy-guide to read it!

Please give your comments and suggestions on THAT forum =3

thexx
thexx
4 posts
Shepherd

in the strange discovery mission computer players dissappear, this happened two times in a row, one time it was the whole blue team, second time it was the other red guy

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

yeah sometimes have that too

Civic42
Civic42
6 posts
Farmer

I lost all my saves and the computer can still spam Plasma gun and shotgun.

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

you sure you got latest flash else I don't know!

Anacondar
Anacondar
3 posts
Nomad

Well Louissi, yes, I experienced that bug in version 1.2
Whenever someone shoots the plasma gun once or twice, the game freezes and so the window of my browser, so I have to do ctrl+alt+del...

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

i never had that o_O
btw i always shoot it's ammo fully empty so i think it's your flash version/internet or computer

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Well Louissi, yes, I experienced that bug in version 1.2
Whenever someone shoots the plasma gun once or twice, the game freezes and so the window of my browser, so I have to do ctrl+alt+del...

Wierd, sorry about that. You are the only one that reported that bug. I don't really know what to tell you.
Richie199
Richie199
2 posts
Peasant

Hey Louissi, did you fix the glitch where i teleported off the battlefield on level 16?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Could you give me the title of the music in the games opening introduction scene?

foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

this is not about armor mayhem, but neon rider world, how do i rate the fun factor of the custom levels that i play?

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

@Efan I don't remember the url, but you should be able to find the author on the credits under the "menu music" title. There you can check his newgrounds audio page. I think its something like Enigmatic Legends

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I found one of the songs. [url]http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/384324[/url]

foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

wow, you answer efan's question but not mine, if this is on a different page the question was, one neon rider world how do i rate the fun factor of the players maps, mine or others.

Showing 136-150 of 275