ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

275 276570
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 275 Replies
armorjosh
armorjosh
2 posts
Nomad

In the level Consolidate there is a small area in the upper left in a < shape in the wall. I took to hiding there while raking up time and by pushing against the wall and jumping I fell through. Then I was in a black area but was able to stand and move. (I was able to repeat this glitch.)

Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

josh, could you tell me if there is a v1.1 on the top right corner of the menu in the game you are playing?

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

thank you Louissi, i have finally won abyss

the game is awesome btw. it would be better with more levels/maps

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I am stuck at the second last level. Can someone help me??

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Um I forget what kind of match is that one?

thatoneperson
thatoneperson
93 posts
Nomad

glitch 1 hard mode is too hard LOL
glitch 2 in naval battle map all the way on the bottom left where you can almost fall into the ocean is a ledge that hangs out and you can stand there when a computer falls there they cant get back up
glitch 3 in overtake CTF mode or data capture mode the computers take our flag and they dont go back to their base they keep circling around our side
glitch 4 in organtic war on the most left side i jumped then fell off the map and never died ;( almost beat that map too
glitch 5 in armor world map theres a ledge on the side of the castle at the right side of the castle its on one of those towers and you need a boost to get up there. when you get up there and you call your team to follow you, your team can get up there and get stuck there

that is all the glitches i found

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I found another glitch. I am logged in, and when I press reset save, nothing happens!

armorjosh
armorjosh
2 posts
Nomad

sorry for the wait (I didn't see the page 12) Yes there is a v1.1 and i cannot repeat the glitch! thanks

primaflow
primaflow
2 posts
Nomad

Awesome game Loussi,Could use a multiplayer though.Anways about the screen freeze,It happend to me when i turned the music off.

den3107
den3107
105 posts
Peasant

hey louissi mind if i put up a strategie guide?

Anacondar
Anacondar
3 posts
Nomad

Well Lou, the game's fantastic but there's one but.
My computer is a Core Duo 2 computer and I dont get it why the game getting stuck when enemies or teammates or even me shoot the green laser once or twice. I get pissed off and I cant enjoy te game.

By the way, make an online mode with unique achievements, armors and stuff... pretty much like Halo

fartingfire95
fartingfire95
1 posts
Nomad

After I hit start, it'll bring me to the local story allowance thing, and when I click on something, nothing happens. But all the backround stuff is moving.

spinelli
spinelli
1 posts
Nomad

Sometimes when I finish a mission, the game (or me) cannot connect to the Armor Games Services.
It freezes with this armor games error, "saving" in bottom left and Mission report behind the error. All covered by a dark overlay.
After reloading the page, my results are gone...
Flash version: 10,1,102,64

CatsBrain
CatsBrain
2 posts
Nomad

On map Pursuit in the top middle between rocks u can`t go left, only on right there is a way.

NPSF3000
NPSF3000
2 posts
Nomad

I'm missing 2 achievements.

The first is the fact that apparently I haven't been killed by the map 10 times. This is probably me simply being too uber.

The second however is an actual bug. I have not achieved the Godly killer achievement yet - though I have 1207 kills of the 1000 required. I also found that I did not achieve Master Killer (500) until I had got 1000 kills and so on.

Showing 106-120 of 275