ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

275 276452
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 275 Replies
unit117
unit117
3 posts
Nomad

Also, there are literally no armor drops at all. That's a serious bug.

GhostofBehemoths
GhostofBehemoths
1 posts
Nomad

on supremacy right where u spawn i ran right through a big rock and got stuck inside .... kinda sucked b/c i could not get out or kill myself which really sucked.

bloppyploppy
bloppyploppy
2 posts
Nomad

There are several maps, the "big Bertha" one, and "coldness" where you get stuck. In the "big Bertha" one, I got stuck outside. In the "Coldness" map, I got eaten by a chunk of rock. Also, this isn't a bug, but once you click "start mission" there's no turning back, kinda annoying.

ajajaj92
ajajaj92
195 posts
Nomad

yeah there should be a pause menu with opitions such as Suidide, Restart etc

Spark159
Spark159
2 posts
Shepherd

The game didn't freeze but, in the map Frost i fell through a wall and couldn't get out of it or die, so i had to restart the match. Maybe in your next game like this you should think about adding grenades.

Spark159
Spark159
2 posts
Shepherd

Also, Just now, i was playing Data Capture in Abyss when the yellow teams flag just completely dissapeared so so did my teamate...

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

In deep flesh I got shot out through the walls and got stuck.

blazeiken404
blazeiken404
3 posts
Nomad

READ: XD know wut i found out? you can only play if your NOT logged in. XD

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

The only glitch I'm getting is the "This service is temporarily unavailable" right after a mission.
And I lose the mission's earnings, too. That's rather inconvenient.

Someone let me know when this is fixed. I'm losing too much upgrade money here, I'd rather not have to grind the Tutorial Level for 90$ at a time.

Silvercrown
Silvercrown
3 posts
Nomad

I can't play the game at all because when I press start it stays at the yellow floating thing even after I installed Adobe 10

logantheking
logantheking
254 posts
Scribe

I can't play, I am stuck at the main menu just after I hit play.
I know I have the latest version of flash(Chrome auto-updates).

ausgaming
ausgaming
1 posts
Nomad

experienced a freeze after pressing "start game." The art moved into place for the main menu but the buttons never showed up.

kuba2442
kuba2442
1 posts
Nomad

i have fell below the map many times and dont die the cpu came after me and fel to killed my team then we wher there in the game without any opponants and could not kill any more because i could not go back

Fixter
Fixter
385 posts
Nomad

i experienced the freeze too. When i am logged in to armorgames the buttons never showns up but when i logg out it works normaly

Wavecrest
Wavecrest
73 posts
Nomad

I fell outside the map quite a few times. So far it has happened on Grinder, Naval Battle, The Pit and one of the Ice maps, can't remember which. Tends to happen on the left side near the edge. It looks like an invisible force suddenly sucking me through the wall.

Showing 46-60 of 275