ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Support

275 276836
Louissi
Louissi
66 posts
Peasant

Hi! I am creating this thread to try to understand the so-called "screen freeze" button. So, if you experienced the bug, please tell me how it happenned, and your flash player version. (right click - about flash player)

Always update your flash player!
Update here

• 275 Replies
darthskull
darthskull
1 posts
Nomad

I keep falling off the maps.

CatsBrain
CatsBrain
2 posts
Nomad

I have that freez too... i have 10.1.102.64 version of flash player.
I am using FF 4.0 beta 8, also tryed Google Chrome - notning new.
Lowering the quality doesnt help.
can`t play this game((

Ion24
Ion24
121 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I'm having the same problem where the menu comes up, but the buttons don't appear. I updated my flash player to version 10.1.102.64, tried different browsers, and refreshed the page, but nothing seems to work. It seems that it could be up to you now, Louissi.

orad023
orad023
2 posts
Farmer

after i pressed start game i see the "mother ship" i think and thats it nothing else happend

unit117
unit117
3 posts
Nomad

Not a bug, but I thought I'd make this clear. There is a pause menu thing. Press esc. When you're ingame.

Loki1990
Loki1990
7 posts
Nomad

i have the same problem and the same new flash version ...

Loki1990
Loki1990
7 posts
Nomad

ive tried to press esc but nothing happens

Menneh
Menneh
5 posts
Nomad

It seems when running into corners or the likes and running on, or getting shot, it causes you fall down.
For example: http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9615/randombug.png

Also, sometimes the player doesn't seem to jump as high. The exact same jump (same spot on the map) often has a different result: it is mostly succesful, but quite often the jump isn't as high as others and it misses the ledge. I have only noticed this in the Data Capture gamemode.

Also the AI of your team could be a bit better on Data Capture. The teammate often takes the data, moves on for a bit and then just steps forward and back rather than capturing the data.

Other than this, great game. And thanks for including the option to configure the controls

Menneh
Menneh
5 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post, here's the correct link:
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/9615/randombug.png

DarthVader12
DarthVader12
2 posts
Nomad

I suggest that you take the following steps to fix all problems with this game.

1. Update flash player to 10.1.102.64
Go to HERE and click download now
Also go to Here and click download now

2. After that clear your browsing history.
Click tools, then delete/clear browsing history, check mark everything, click delete

3. Delete the game progress and settings.
Open my documents where it says my documents paste this - %appdata%\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\35X7CPCB\\cache.armorgames.com\\files\\games\\armor-mayhem-10215.swf and delete the file(s)

Will post video soon

DarthVader12
DarthVader12
2 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post but my above post will delete your browsing history and progress in the game.

Danny3153
Danny3153
1 posts
Nomad

The screen just froze when i got hit by a rocket.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

On the Supremacy level, in the cave I got stuck inside the rock!! Can you please fix this??

Richie199
Richie199
2 posts
Peasant

On level 16, when my team has 18/20 data orbs and im near the yellow flag, i teleport off the side of the map and i fall until im completely below the map. PLEASE FIX IT D:

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I did that once too. But I still won! =)

Showing 76-90 of 275