The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803702
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

Which Exit Path Level is hard for you?

Definitely Marathon. Cause every time I do it I die when I'm close to the finish thus sending me back to the very beginning. It's very annoying.
-_____________________________-
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Are you talking about flowing over the 2 spikes in the end? When you flow over, press left a little so you have more time to jump to the bumper.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

that's slowwww
What's slow?
NoNameAvailable
NoNameAvailable
7 posts
Shepherd

back to the EP2...
I would like to make my own flair and levels and have private servers for playing with my friends. I think there should be a button that says activate pro mod that adds a lot of extra spikes and lasers (for grandmasters). I don't know if John did it allready but just in case i wrote it again.
btw keep in the null thingy

~NNA~

Nekkkkkid
Nekkkkkid
25 posts
Nomad

What's slow?

Having to press left to counter forward momentum.

And did my post get deleted? Haha.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I would like to make my own flair and levels and have private servers for playing with my friends
Isn't that kind of a level editor? John said he wouldn't be making a level editor.
Having to press left to counter forward momentum.
Well, just saying if you always fail lol.
And did my post get deleted
Probably, people probably though it was spam.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

um flair editor and level editor have already been covered reasons they may or may not be in cuz it would take a crap load of extra time to make and it makes the game alot more complicated which John does not want

Nekkkkkid
Nekkkkkid
25 posts
Nomad

Complicated is bad. This is why I'm worried EP2 won't be as good.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

jackoo8080, you have sort of become matrix these last few pages. Nearly half the comments have been from you.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

jackoo8080, you have sort of become matrix these last few pages. Nearly half the comments have been from you.
Lol, is that all why? The forum Flash Games is like my only forum I go to along with sometimes The Tavern. Flash games is the main one I go to, and Exit Path is my most favorite game in Armor Games and I probably only play this game.
yassar1
yassar1
1 posts
Peasant

can there be upgrades?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

you have sort of become matrix these last few pages.

Nah. I prefer the solid discussions instead of quoting everyone and posting something. Nothing that I find interesting has been discussed here which is why I haven't been posting here until now.
can there be upgrades?

Can you explain what kind of upgrades? If you're talking about character upgrades like speed, acceleration, etc.. I think that's making it complicated. Exit Path is supposed to be a simple game.
ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
248 posts
Nomad

True.

And it will also destroy new players if there were character upgrades.

I heard that John answered the "level editor" question somewhere, but I'm too lazy to find it. Can anyone tell me what he said about a level editor?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think he said no. I think it was because of how many levels might be submitted a day and he won't have a way to weed 'em out. Or something like that. I don't remember which page it was on.

pft
pft
574 posts
Grand Duke

this will be fun when it is out i enjoyed the first one though pity i lag every so often on multi it's probly just my comp going slow.

Showing 1801-1815 of 2838