The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803696
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

Nah. I prefer the solid discussions instead of quoting everyone and posting something. Nothing that I find interesting has been discussed here which is why I haven't been posting here until now.

...and it's interesting now 'cause your name is in it xP

(had to be said; my apologies for the non EP-related spammmmmmmmmmmmmm)
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

this will be fun when it is out i enjoyed the first one though pity i lag every so often on multi it's probly just my comp going slow.

It's been a while since John said beta invites will be going out. I don't know if people have received them, though. I wonder if he's going to post here about 'em anytime soon.
and it's interesting now 'cause your name is in it

I guess you should read more carefully.
Read: Nah. I prefer the solid discussions instead of quoting everyone and posting something. Nothing that I find interesting has been discussed here which is why I haven't been posting here until now.
What Yassar posted interested me.
ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

jackoo8080, you have sort of become matrix these last few pages. Nearly half the comments have been from you.

Oh! My bad... I had assumed what piqued your interest was Z's mention of your name. Alas, you know what they say about assumptions... ***-U-Me, etc. (Cheesy, I know, but that's how I roll :P)
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

It's an awesome game. But I always lag on it... probably because I have 4 tabs open or something.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

It's an awesome game. But I always lag on it... probably because I have 4 tabs open or something.

Did you try lowering the quality? It...sort of works.
GameJuMe
GameJuMe
105 posts
Nomad

I hate every single map of exitpath but his game rocks!!!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Did you try lowering the quality? It...sort of works.

or more importantly, did you try closing the tabs? XD
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Turning JavaScript off can help as well. Some other things about lag were mentioned in my guide.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

here is one of the most epic tricks me and AngelOfJack found he managed to do it first and then i did it 10 minutes later in the same round xD http://linkvalidator.net/warn.php?p=aHR0cDovL2ltYWdlc2hhY2sudXMvcGhvdG8vbXktaW1hZ2VzLzg0MC9zbGlwYW5kc2xpZGVkb3VibGVqdW1wcy5qcGcv

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

we posting cool sticks now? I'll be back in a few...

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

oh yeah, something I've been meaning to ask. while going left, when you're holding space (for flow), up doesn't work. that's common for everyone, right?

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

that's common for everyone
Not for me, btw, try using shift it it doesn't work or try switching arrow keys to WASD or WASD to the arrow keys and it might help a bit. What don't works for me, is when I press the top arrow key, left arrow key, and the right control (ctrl) button on your keyboard.
TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

wow, shift, the answer to all my problems, thanks. but it feels so weird

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

here is one of the most epic tricks me and AngelOfJack found he managed to do it first and then i did it 10 minutes later in the same round xD http://linkvalidator.net/warn.php?p=aHR ⦠1wcy5qcGcv

okay, how the heck did you manage this?
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

okay, how the heck did you manage this?

thats for me and jackoo to know and for you people to find out lol
Showing 1816-1830 of 2838