The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803716
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

no i figured out a new way to get the first dj on slip n slide
What new way did you do to get the first dj on slip and slide?
TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

the roads that cross at the end, they look like pipes to me.

GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

no i figured out a new way to get the first dj on slip n slide...you fly past everyone else but its very hard to do...ive only managed it once :P ive beent rying to perect it lately

he speaks the truth. i think GhostOfPain discovered it. he showed it to me and i got a 10 second run with it. its hard to get perfectly though.

here the video that Pain made
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

he showed it to me and i got a 10 second run with it. its hard to get perfectly though.
He's saying he made a new path (I think), I already gave that link a long time ago in this thread.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah and for TronMozart, are you talking about this?

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

no, this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqxiIyb6eg&feature=related

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That's fast. I'm not really into trying to perfect these new paths since Exit Path 2 will be out soon, I'm fine with the fast time with the paths that I normally do on Exit Path.

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

Wow, I can really see new improvements along with tricks and new paths. I havent been on much lately and plan to get more of a social life, I also have been practicing the new dj technique as shown by jackoo (I think). Well I dont play on my account anymore but seldom i pop up as a guest.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

no metal thats not what im talking about...even though that way is probably easier then my path...im not completey sure of my path but ive done it b4 so im sure i can do it again and its a a bit complicated to explain my path n a forum XD

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

no, this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeqxiIyb6eg&feature=related
Oh, I use the middle dj jump in the beginning then then triple to the &quotipes". I think that's less to mess up on.
I also have been practicing the new dj technique as shown by jackoo
Are you talking about the crossroads? If yes, then yes, it could be me but if it's about Slip and Slide, then it would be Mozart because he brought that video up again.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post, I probably was still writing when epicness posted his comment.

its a a bit complicated to explain my path n a forum XD
Maybe post a vid about it on youtube?
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

well i cant really post a vid cuz of one:dont know how and two: ive only managed to do the technique ONCE...

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

SUGGESTION TO JOHN:
I saw that you said you were gonna change the name of "super flow"...
I think you should call it "HYPERDRIVE".

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I think you should call it "HYPERDRIVE".
Well, I like the name of flow and I think he should keep the word flow. So I'm pretty fine with super flow.
zizo90
zizo90
244 posts
Jester

my so hardest level is Treadmillvania
and my easy level is cubculies

Showing 1771-1785 of 2838