The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803657
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, I know there are many new AngelOf players out there. Question is, are any of them good, or is it just a poorly made clan?

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

Mind explaining why?

because it's insane--wall jumping twice on one wall.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

Should he be in the first generation? Also, I think there's something wrong with your keyboard. :P

idk i nneveer racced h im. butt i heard of himm even before i had an AG accoont.

also, i know that. tart and i decided to ccall it the pirate keybaaod because it makees me soound likeaa pirate XD
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Ah man, I feel so old... I'm all the way within the first 2 generations, and there are 8 different generations.

And also Matrix, I agree I should be in the 2nd generation because when I first started could be considered late 1st generation, but I wasn't good until about the 2nd generation players came along and I started learning the cuts because people in the 2nd generation were a lot nicer about teaching me the cuts than those in the 1st generation.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Sorry for another double post guys, but I just wonder this.

What counts you as 1st gen, 2nd gen, etc?

Is it based on when you became a good player?

How long is 1 generation? About 1 month, 2 months per generation?

Those are just some qustions that popped inot my head after I had already submitted my last post. If any more pop-up, I think I'll wait til a few more posts come along to post em.

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

That is the reason why an only chronological division gonna be odd; by the other hand imho is fairer and polite to have a good amount of generations, just need to adjust here and there as has been done.

The first months and the last 2010 months as well are fast paced, so the formula: 1 Gen = 2 Mon doesnt work. Regarding my own experience im lacking information about February - April or so like 4 months, DonQuick for example is new (1 or 2 months)

Another trouble is that some players didnt play actively a lot, just few weeks.

xmodsxi23
xmodsxi23
3 posts
Nomad

how good you are

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What counts you as 1st gen, 2nd gen, etc?

From the time you started playing and if you were recognized during that time. Example: CeroOscuras started playing around November or December, and he was recognized as a good player, he ends up in the generation for that time period. Epicness started playing when the game was released, however, he wasn't recognized until a few months later.
How long is 1 generation? About 1 month, 2 months per generation?

Around there.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

Epicness started playing when the game was released, however, he wasn't recognized until a few months later
true dat lol x3 i really like this generation thing...are you gonna make a nother for when ep2 comes out?:P
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

are you gonna make a nother for when ep2 comes out?

I will continue adding to it. Or make it Exit Path Generations, then Exit Path 2 Generations. Not sure yet.

I wonder if some of the older players will come back when EP2 is out.
TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

hopefully you can dbl jump and the are some glitches in EP2, otherwise I'll be sad

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think I read somewhere on John's site, and even in here that there will be a double jump in EP2, but it won't be a glitch. Well, there will probably be some glitches in EP2, most games have 'em.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

yes if u go back a while in this threads pages i think john shoes a drawing of how it will work :P no glitch double jumping anymore for us

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Snif Exit Path without the glitch double jumping TxT

How will we can trick ? x3

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

imi surer many peeople will come back when ep2 comes out. i know i will. and ii know many people whho will also. ppeople only stoppeed playing ep1 beccause iit got old.

Showing 1981-1995 of 2838