The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803666
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Kenty ninja'd me, by several hours. I was on the previous page typing, then I looked at this page to see we typed similar stuff.

First Generation
Serville64, Madasahatter, Shadowjk, Silvan, Zultimategamer2000, UberGir, BigBangKamehameha, EddySpaghettii, Nelad, Sirvaliant, Dodonius, and ChampionAKS10.

Second Generation
KentyBK, GhostOfZero, ArtemisHunt0, FourCylinder, NYBG, SlayerShadow, GhostOfAChance, GhostOfCreed, thebluerabbit, PrimaFlow, and Fissera.

Third Generation
MrCoffee, Matrix, GhostOfMetal, Orphee, Malkoir, GrayStorm, TroppO, CoolRacer, NoobSlayer3000, Lithe, Excitement1000, and Faithpath.

Fourth Generation
GhostOfChunky, BlackDynamite, GhostOfChopper, AnbuHank, BobSands, TNTAcid, Delysid, Legz, FlyingNinza, Eyon, IWillWaitForYou, 1000Words, SecondPlace, XRoyalX, Duhbers, MusicMan102, and Darwin.

Fifth Generation
Nevin, CeroOscuras, thestuntman, Velocityfang, RayOfLight, ArtificialDrone, FeeNoMiNal, LunaticBrat, Hotfire, Rawwr123, G33kOfArmorGames, Epicness, KrissKhan, Pedro97, Plaer, Whatsisface, Wezzeldurf, and GhostOfPain.

Sixth Generation
HulkLogan, Gaboloth, Vovan1, Snowrut, Leah, and ClaudioDeusEst.

Seventh Generation
DonQuick, Jackoo8080, Meditabitur, Rom0982, FastSpeed, and VodkaDrinksYou.

Eighth Generation
Empty.

I looked through the pages where people posted and suggested things, and I added more names and rearranged some people.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

that list is excelent matrix. but i think gaboloth should be placed earlier then 6th generation. i think he should be in the 4th or 3rd generation. i remember i met gaboloth before nevin. and now that i think of it maybe you should put stunt, ray, and pain in the 4th generation?

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

I was thinking about Donkey XD and i remember that i played with him in the same room with KentyBk (Donkey was ghostoftarrtarus that time) hahaha. With 80 levels i have a good excuse to use my account trololol and hopefully levels gonna matter more than before.

I mainly play for the pleasure of nail down routes, like wezz says you are you opponent =) and of course to chill out with some pals. Imho ranks, kudos and stats are rather pointless; especially if you've played enough but i put myself in some noob shoes and all of this decoration is AWESOME so i always give my kudos to those players, i let them win saying Gratz! if achieves some new rank.

The Veto level is a good thing, no more Crossroads and Death Wall anymore yiayyyyyyyyy... i mean, is not for Ep1? hahahahahaha

Lol 7 generations o.O I think Faithpath and Darwin are newer and vovin1 is older. Imho right now we are in the 3º generation probably getting into a new one before Ep2 (or perhaps that not happen) but is not very important topic though.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'll probably move Gaboloth up since you mentioned it, I don't remember playing him that early, but if you've played him earlier than where he was placed, okay.

maybe you should put stunt, ray, and pain in the 4th generation?

They came later than the people I named, and the generations are when the people were in their prime. Like when they started playing and were great at the game.
7 generations o.O

Yeah, separating the people.
Faithpath and Darwin are newer and vovin1 is older

Hmm, I don't remember playing Vovan1 until later in the game. If you played him before Faithpath and Darwin were recognized, then I'll move him up.
joshuaellis
joshuaellis
2 posts
Nomad

I WANT EXIT PATH 2 TO COME OUT NOW

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

vovan1 is pretty old i met him on ag quite a while ago O.o like a couple months after ep came out

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

sorry about double posting but kenty do u mean 4k kudos translates into 1 mil xp in the first ep or the second if its 250xp per kudo?

ExplosiveDJBeast
ExplosiveDJBeast
1 posts
Nomad

in the first you got to hold 1 thing in your hand well i thing it would be cool if you could stuff in 2 hands you know just a thought and by the way john i love every single one of your awsome games it seems like the games you make get better and better

wezzeldurf
wezzeldurf
27 posts
Peasant

Darwin's message to you guys:

I wanna join âgenerationâ discussion

@Matrix. Iâm in Fourth gen but You, Cero, Delycid, Chunky, Chopper, Hotfire, Vovan1, Bobsands & Musicman102 were already veteran when I started EP. IWillWaitForYou was always waiting me xP. Also Eyou got 3min on uni after only 1week from I started.

I think you can put Faith, Legz, 1000words & me on Fifth gen group. I mean there are a lot of ppl in Fifth gen bcz they were on same skill lvl when I was leaning many short cuts with them.

@rest. My some memories are

Excitement1000 invited me to Ghostsxat (thx for him!) & Mods of Ghosts (Raz, Tart, Blue, Music etc) were kind to me (thx! ). Malkoir told me (congratulation. I added you as friend!) >_> lolâ¦...Bobsandsâs thing still makes me laugh (SHH?). Lithe & 1000words had not talk with me that much but now they are good friends . Faith, wezz, troppO & Est knows me well even my private xD. Pain is(was) good rival but heâs getting better & better than me <_<. & I was rly shocked when I saw Zeroâs run first time. I thought(:O how did he do!? Was like a sneak⦠I wanna run like him someday!). I wanna write more but Iâm getting exhaust to write in English xP.

I have to leave from EP few months tho I wanted to post something. Have a good life

Darwin37

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There's no exact time line for the people, so the ones in the generation he's in belong there. Also, I distinctly remember playing Darwin before many of those named. And Faithpath started playing around the same time I started, so he belongs in an earlier generation.

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

can i haz 8th gen?

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

well i think me n pain should be in an earlier but cuz im alot older then faith(maybe he had a different account that is earlier but idk)and some others in the earlier gens and pain is really good at the game

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

pain is really good at the game

Doesn't matter. He wasn't good at the start, I remember him being a fake ghost actually, and I tested him and he failed. Then two weeks later Raz or some other tester tested him and he passed. It doens't solely matter when you started playing the game. It matters on how good you were AND when you started playing. Just because he's good now, doesn't mean he deserves to be in an earlier generation. That's like putting someone like jackoo8080 in the second generation because he's good right now at the game.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

A few things on the list:

- xRoyalx needs to be put in Gen 2 atleast. He made his account one day before the Ghosts were made and I remember him going to Zs old clan chat too (which wasn't used by the time we had Gen 4)

- BBK needs to be in Gen 2 also. While it's true that he recruited me, it's also true that I made my account a month before his (ironically, him recruiting me was the first time we met too).

The list looks good otherwise.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

can i haz 8th gen?

I guess. Do you mind suggesting more people for the 8th generation? I have no idea who could go there since I don't play often anymore.

Alright at the other people, I'll take the suggestions and fix it right now. Then I'll wait until tomorrow or the next day to post it, maybe longer. I'm going to wait for more suggestions.
Showing 1951-1965 of 2838