The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803662
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

Regardless the criteria you used to divide generations i gonna give my two cents to order some players of your list.

"When they were actively playing in their peak or close" (that doesnt necessarily mean they were great players but mainly good enough)

FIRST

BigBangKamehameha is probably better placed in the second generation (early) and Zultimategamer2000 too (late first). Something about ending July and starting August; by no means they were playing at the same time or with the same skill level with most of the players in First.

SECOND

thebluerabbit came later (not long after though) and primaflow too, that doesnt mean they didnt play before.

THIRD

Lithe arrived by October. I played Faithpath late October, November and early December, in the firt two months was rumored that he was good or really good (i never agreed) by December i had to. XD

FOURTH

I never ever played SecondPlace and XRoyalX but i heard about them from ppl playing around October as if they were older.

FIFTH

I met Darwin37 and wezzeldurf late November, as you must remember we used to play with these guys and Zero as well by that date, so they became good like in December.

You are missing killer1965.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't remember everyone, so suggestions are always welcomed. Where do you think Killer belongs? Also, the generations aren't in order as they appear. What I mean by that, is the names aren't in chronological order, it's just randomly placed in each generation. I didn't go through their dates to fix them perfectly.

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

killer1965 probably belongs to October-November, so barely before Faithpath to say something.

What I meant with the criteria used is not about the names within each generations if not about ordering players by generations mainly or only with a chronological criteria (like 1 generation = 2 months) instead of overall shifts in the game reflecting a slow process of small changes wit a qualitative leap at the end.

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

Then two weeks later Raz or some other tester tested him and he passed.

Two weeks or 2 months? :3
Neverming it, anyway, since the fifth genration thingy about me is correct.
You are putting people to the different generations, when they started being &quotro" at ep, right? Well, when they became good to get recognized..
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

ooh now i understand how this gen thing works xD its about how good some1 is and how they get recognized like pain was saying xD i thought u meant like an old player xD like from when the game started x

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

I guess. Do you mind suggesting more people for the 8th generation? I have no idea who could go there since I don't play often anymore.

no, i don't need a generation. honestly, after seeing this going over the maze trick I'm shocked at you ppl. literally shocked.
Silvan
Silvan
10 posts
Nomad

Wow, i can see that i play this game definitely too long :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Two weeks or 2 months?

I think it was two weeks, dunno.
You are putting people to the different generations, when they started being &quotro" at ep, right? Well, when they became good to get recognized

Correct. When they started becoming great at Exit Path and being recognized for it.
after seeing this going over the maze trick I'm shocked at you ppl. literally shocked.

Mind explaining why?
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

Correct. When they started becoming great at Exit Path and being recognized for it.
ah that explains alot for me :P i was complaining alot b4 but that answeres everything xD
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Meh. Does anyone have suggestions for the generations? The generation I need to make it full is the eighth, I don't have anybody in there. If you can suggest people for the other generations, that would be wonderful.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

iii can, its probably for ffirst or second generaaion. i never racced himi bbut i hearrd he is good and hhe is the first perssonn whho is good ini ep i heard of...

i tthinnk his name was gaven?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I remember him. I played him when I was new to the game which was early-mid August, he was great. Should he be in the first generation? Also, I think there's something wrong with your keyboard. :P

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

um maybe DonQuick can go in 8th?thats all i can think of atm

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

DonQuick is in the seventh.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

oh lol didnt see that >_> otherwise idk any of the newest *good* players...

Showing 1966-1980 of 2838