ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 776440
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

Oh ok so basically I wasn't recconized until about a month before I became an Angel.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

Nubaslaya, he was responding to somebody who asked him when ep2 will be out, it take longer than he thinks to finish it though

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I need to test something...
http://i.imgur.com/yu4qR.png

Well, John never did respond to my question a few pages back, so I'll post it again:
John, have you taken out the pause glitch and the refresh thing on uniplayer? The pause glitch on EP1 is where you can pause the game and the deathtraps don't hit you, then you can press it again to continue playing. The refresh thing is when you refresh the game when you die or mess up on a certain level in uniplayer and it brings you to the start of the level.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

im in the fourth gen now?i was in the fifth a while ago :P anyway i never got all the flairs so its good to finally know what they all are and i never knew bout the pause glitch

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Matrix, I really do think I should be in the 2nd Generation.

Why is that?

In my first 500 matches, I got all of 4 wins.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

Matrix I think your right there should be no pause or refresh glitch as FaithPath had said: Uniplayertime possible by just using flow doublejumps. No pause and/or refresh glitches which with you can nullify miss-steps or keep yourself from dieing till infinity without loosing any time. If you use it you don't deserve your time....

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

The pause glitch is definitely a problem because it takes the skill factor out. Refreshing is good for practice, but it shouldn't be used in the way it generally is for uniplayer times. I would also like to see both of these gone....

Oh and Matrix, I slightly disagree with your placements of me in your generations list. I started playing around when the game came out and played alongside serville, silvan, madasahatter, Z, secondplace, and many others. You could say I came in around late 1st, early 2nd gen. area. I did however, not create an account on Armor till later. I went around as a guest with the same flairs/colors I use now.

Hopefully we'll get to play EP2 of some form soon here....I'm still slightly upset about missing that open alpha whatever test.

On the topic of "evil levels" I wanna see something like pop out blades without a set rhythm, lasers that flash, and if possible something like switching treadmills on a level like "treadmillvania".

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I did however, not create an account on Armor till later.

Which is precisely why you aren't on the list earlier. Same goes for epic, Blue and probably a few others.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lols, i already quoted that by kenty totally ninjad me. even about mentioning me and epic XD

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Will people still be able to leave early and not lose... Because I really don't want people to just abuse that ability and make themselves have 100% wins.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

well people could still just look for low leveled rooms. but i guess that would make it harder to do. anywaawy, in the end stats will probably mean nothing just like in the old ep

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

About the creation of accounts, Matrix use and like if that was as important as recognition.

From the time you started playing and if you were recognized during that time.

Some examples:
1- I highly doubt CeroOscuras started playing in November; he did like 100% of the players that created an account just for play exit path do, so he was playing one month before (to say something) or is an alternative account.

2- Some players were recognized without using an account (doesnt mean they dindt have one), just ask Zero or Silvan about early days (they could tell who was that player just for the flair).

3- Myself XD, i created my account in July just to play Exit Path Multiplayer (without any experience) and some days later (or day) i was playing as a guest till now, because in that time i was clueless .

Is worth to mention that people get better every day, so the way players gonna earn recognition is not totally related to "how good they are". When they were actively playing should be something to consider.

Some players i think are missplaced. (should be)

Zultimategamer2000 (second)
ArtemisHunt0 (first) [FreeAngel is not the same?]
thebluerabbit (third)
Lithe (fourth)
Faithpath (fourth)
Wezzeldurf (fourth)
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

ArtemisHunt0 is NOT FreeAngel. I can vouch for that.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

Why does everyone care about where they are placed on the list any way?

Showing 2146-2160 of 2839