ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 776441
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

actually my place is very accurate. also, i did play before i had an account and i even used to say after every race that im thebluerabbit so i had a few people knowing me thanks to that. still, i remember that almost right after i made an account tart, epic (sss) and z noticed me and already talked to me about the ghosts and z's. they knew me pretty early.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

John! How could you lie to us again!? You said Friday yet it's Sunday and no Beta invites for anyone!

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

John! How could you lie to us again!? You said Friday yet it's Sunday and no Beta invites for anyone!

dude stop whining he's developing a game which you have to pay nothing for.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

if no1 else has ill glady claim this trick as my own http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb423/_epicness_/Screenshot_26.png

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

As far i know is Darwin-Lithe or Lithe-Darwin trick

ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

Epic, one of the nicest tricks I've seen yet... very clever... very, very clever.... hmmmmmmmm.........
-Est

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

im in the fourth gen now?i was in the fifth a while ago

I had to rearrange the list a bit because many other names were added to it. Well, I want it to get to like tenth generation, I think ten generations is enough. However, I don't know many newer good players. So put down some names.
Matrix, I really do think I should be in the 2nd Generation.

If that's what you really want, okay.
Which is precisely why you aren't on the list earlier. Same goes for epic, Blue and probably a few others.

^ This.
Will people still be able to leave early and not lose... Because I really don't want people to just abuse that ability and make themselves have 100% wins.

If someone does leave a room in Exit Path 2 then it should count as a loss on their counter. Well, it doesn't really matter to me, I just don't like getting deceived by others in the game. When people have a good ratio in the game, I either think they are great, only play newcomers, or just quit when they lose.
I highly doubt CeroOscuras started playing in November; he did like 100% of the players that created an account just for play exit path do, so he was playing one month before (to say something) or is an alternative account.

CeroOscuras was created in November, however, he played as a guest for about a month or two before the creation of CeroOscuras. Hmm, Stunt did mention that he is Cero, but I can't really believe him since he's a habitual liar.
Some players were recognized without using an account (doesnt mean they dindt have one), just ask Zero or Silvan about early days (they could tell who was that player just for the flair).

Well, using your account is vital for being put in the generations list. Also. the flairs don't really matter when playing as a guest. A few people thought I was Cero several days ago because I was using the same colors he used to use.
Is worth to mention that people get better every day, so the way players gonna earn recognition is not totally related to "how good they are". When they were actively playing should be something to consider.

I know people get better everyday, there are many prime examples of that. The way players earn recognition and get put into certain generations depends solely on the account creation and when they started getting noticed as a good player on Exit Path.
Some players i think are missplaced. (should be)

Zultimategamer2000 (second)
ArtemisHunt0 (first) [FreeAngel is not the same?]
thebluerabbit (third)
Lithe (fourth)
Faithpath (fourth)
Wezzeldurf (fourth)

ArtemisHunt0 isn't FreeAngel. I'm a little confused here, do you think those players should be in those generations? Or are you saying they should be moved somewhere else?
Why does everyone care about where they are placed on the list any way?

Their ego? Or they just want it to be correct? I want the list to be as correct as possible, so I don't mind people suggesting these things to fix the list.

The key word on John's Tweet is &quoterhaps". He never said he'll do it, he said &quoterhaps".
if no1 else has ill glady claim this trick as my own

Hmm, didn't even know that was possible to do.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

hmm thanks troppo i need to talk to them then

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Anyone get a beta invite? I didn't.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

How many Grandmasters are there overall?

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

How can you figure that out? I don't know probably like...a lot.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Have fun trying to figure that out. Considering all you need is about 100k EXP to get there, there are A LOT.
AngelOfDecisiveness
AngelOfDecisiveness
46 posts
Nomad

And you dn't even have to be good to be a GM your record could be, 5000 matches, 30 wins!

AngelOfDecisiveness
AngelOfDecisiveness
46 posts
Nomad

don't*

ZombieOutbreak
ZombieOutbreak
9 posts
Nomad

I was playing with someone earlier, and it was like they just walked through everything.
He was a guest level 1 with 0 EXP, and then after that one match he was a Grandmaster with 100,000+ EXP.

I just wondered how that is possible?

Showing 2161-2175 of 2839