ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 777196
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Um, rawwr, John meant that as in the BETA will come out next week, not the actual game.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

no he replied to its joshy who asked when exit path 2 will come out, not the beta

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

rawwr, if you actually read the post it says "This week would be a great week fr ep2 beta", notice the word BETA in his tweet.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

OOOHHHH. NOW I saw his comment. rawwr, next time you say something like that, could you put the link to where you saw it?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

not that one, he put another one on his profile on twiter 5 hours ago, ill give u the link to it:[url=http://twitter.com/#!/jmtb02]

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

srry i cant do non html links for my life here is link http://twitter.com/#!/jmtb02

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

I get destroyed in exit path multiplayer, but the story is fun

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

oh, srry, i didnt c ur post when i posted the link and stuff, normally i dont do the links i dont understand if u know any good sites that help out that would be usefull, right now i just do an html link on my description and then i copy and paste it

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Wait, is beta coming out today? Or next week? The conversation in here confused me.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

the beta is coming out 2day, the game is coming ouut next week, john will probably post the beat invites soon, in about an hour,(im just guessing cause he always posts stuff about ep2 on friday 8:00pm est, probably that when his work day is finished

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It doesn't look like he'll be sending invites out today.

NubaSlaya
NubaSlaya
28 posts
Nomad

he said it will be gold next week. That doesn't exactly mean beta invites will be sent out but i sure hope he will.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'll go ahead and post the generations, I added several names.

First Generation
Serville64, Madasahatter, Shadowjk, Silvan, Zultimategamer2000, UberGir, EddySpaghettii, Nelad, Sirvaliant, Dodonius, and ChampionAKS10.

Second Generation
KentyBK, GhostOfZero, ArtemisHunt0, BigBangKamehameha, FourCylinder, FreeAngel, NYBG, SlayerShadow, xRoyalx, SecondPlace, GhostOfAChance, GhostOfCreed, thebluerabbit, PrimaFlow, and Fissera.

Third Generation
MrCoffee, Matrix, GhostOfMetal, Orphee, Paraclete, NoobTrap, Malkoir, GrayStorm, TroppO, Vovan1, CoolRacer, NoobSlayer3000, Lithe, killer1965, Excitement1000, and Faithpath.

Fourth Generation
GhostOfChunky, BlackDynamite, GhostOfChopper, LordMirakon, ArcticShadow, AnbuHank, BobSands, TNTAcid, Delysid, Legz, Epicness, GhostOfGhosts, FlyingNinza, Eyon, IWillWaitForYou, 1000Words, Duhbers, MusicMan102, and Darwin.

Fifth Generation
Nevin, CeroOscuras, thestuntman, Velocityfang, RayOfLight, ArtificialDrone, FeeNoMiNal, LunaticBrat, Hotfire, Gaboloth, Rawwr123, G33kOfArmorGames, KrissKhan, Pedro97, Plaer, Whatsisface, Wezzeldurf, and GhostOfPain.

Sixth Generation
HulkLogan, Snowrut, MrScaryMan1, SgtMol3, xKitKatx, incnone, Dragon144, Leah, and ClaudioDeusEst.

Seventh Generation
DonQuick, MrTrippy, Jackoo8080, Meditabitur, Rom0982,, FastSpeed, Kalgorohath, VodkaDrinksYou, and johnmerz.

Eighth Generation
Nabbit and Roebling.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

Matrix what is that list please respond.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

From the time you started playing and if you were recognized during that time. Example: CeroOscuras started playing around November or December, and he was recognized as a good player, he ends up in the generation for that time period. Epicness started playing when the game was released, however, he wasn't recognized until a few months later.

Showing 2131-2145 of 2839