ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 766741
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
249 posts
Nomad

I'm happy that it came out, rather than not coming out at all.

Also, I did say I would report back, and I have almost no lag now.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

If you don't know what computer specs. are then you don't know the real reason you don't lag. The OS and browser a person uses a one of many factors that determine the smoothness of a program.

I honestly think that adding quality controls didn't help much, unless they turned objects on screen become basic figures, but that would turn away many people.

I just thought of something, in EP2 there are lots of effects (glowing objects, particles, etc.). What if there was an option to turn those special effects off in addition to changing the quality.

About the lag, I use CCleaner every time I sit down after being away for an hour. Disabling java would prevent ads, I think, which is kinda like using an adblock.

NubaSlaya
NubaSlaya
28 posts
Nomad

i personally love ep2, even with the bugs it has.
Also a few things that help reduce lagg are turning quality down (every race) and also reloading the game after playing for a bit seems to help. Also aparently using the ccleaner and turning java off helps.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

If you don't know what computer specs. are then you don't know the real reason you don't lag.

My question still remains what are specs.?
cbreezy623
cbreezy623
60 posts
Nomad

Exit Path 1 was so much better better graphics better plot better controls. Exit path 2 is also way too touchy with the controls. Personally I couldn't wait for the sequal. This was a huge let down.

vinster132
vinster132
5,880 posts
Jester

My computer has barely any and all I have is chrome and windows 7 and it works just fine.Also no game has ever lived up to the first. John still has worked long and hard on it so just appreciate what he gave yes it has a couple of bugs but those can be fixed over time. You guys/girls just wanted it to be perfect as soon as it came out. Change is also a reason you people don't like it. It has changed alot and you need to get used to that as well. John did a great job on it so you can either dis him about stupid little things or you can be like me and appreciate John for all his hard work.

Agreed. And games always come out with bugs. Always. Just because Exit Path 1 was great and wasn't buggy as much as Exit Path 2, that doesn't make EP2 suck. He'll fix it. I'm sure of it.
Exit Path 1 was so much better better graphics better plot better controls. Exit path 2 is also way too touchy with the controls

Yes, I understand. But there's something called adapting towards new controls and get used to it. I had quite some trouble working with double jump. Timing...bleh But eventually you get it. Just keep playing. Also, how is it way too touchy? The only thing that's new to the controls and pressing up twice. To me, EP2 has much better graphics.
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

I've played Exit Path 2 and the animation at the beginning was just amazing. But there seems to be a bug during the multiplayer mode. Like once the game seemed to start me on a random spot on the map and when I died I went all the way back to the start of the map.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

just out of curiousity how many playernhave made 2 lvl 25 im ep2 yet, because no1s ever on the advanced server, also are we gonna do the ep2 tourny?

AircraftCarrier
AircraftCarrier
145 posts
Shepherd

Just face the fact, bros.

John's big games are all buggy except those with elephants.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Still who rushed him

Nobody. I believe he said that it would be out in March, so he had all those extra months to work on Exit Path and his other games.
John's big games are all buggy except those with elephants.

Dude, we understand that you're a blue elephant fanboy, but don't come in here trying to derail an Exit Path thread. If you want to be a blue elephant fanboy, find a thread that talks about them or create it yourself.
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

k, i just found a hacker for ep2, he had infinite kudos and even if i beat him it still says that his win percentage is 100% heres a pic to proove it <br>http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l615/JH_360/hacker.png

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

didnt work..., ill just give the link to my photobucket: http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l615/JH_360/http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l615/JH_360/

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

Rawwr that is a bug not a hack it happens with wins, Matches, and Kudos. It will say on your screen he has 100% but on his it's not.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It says page not found, but I think I played the same person.
http://i.imgur.com/8KbBb.png

He can give infinite kudos and finishes the levels right when they start.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

ya, thats him

Showing 2251-2265 of 2839