ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 765272
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
Pulviriza
Pulviriza
1 posts
Shepherd

This is absurd, not only are we expected to make an account for every new big title game we play, Origin, GFWL, Battle.net, now to get all the features we need to make an account for a FLASH GAME?!?!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't see why you're complaining, all you get with ExitPASS is a few challenge levels and some flairs. Oh, and you can put one cent into that little box, that isn't a lot of money. If you're on the Internet, I'm sure you can pay one cent for some premium content. Remember, the developer has to get payed somehow.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

but if u only pay 1 cent ur being pretty cheap, the point of it is support the programmer not get alot of benefits, btw y is the game only rated 8.9, its one of the only multyplayer games and is by far the best even though some people might argue that colony is, it should be rated higher

Darthwizzle
Darthwizzle
5 posts
Nomad

my favorite combo is usaually guiatar and short hat

colors would be green and black

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

You can either press 'q' or going to the menu clicking the icon on bottom left and you ll see the quality options.

Okay thanks. That slightly reduces the epicly crazy lag.
AircraftCarrier
AircraftCarrier
145 posts
Shepherd

Why kingdom rush gets 9.6/10 while exit path 2 gets only 8.9/10

Innovation and creativity. Period.

(Feel free to attack my argument. Also, I think John should make elephant works only, but that is another story.)

TronMozart
TronMozart
35 posts
Nomad

you have to press q for every match (it resets)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I like the quality option more on EP1, you press it once then it stays like that until you open that page again. I sometimes forget about pressing q for every match on EP2, and it doesn't reduce the quality of everything, just the character and the axes, from what I've seen.

Superstars111
Superstars111
5 posts
Nomad

I really enjoyed Exit Path 1, except I could never play multiplayer. I don't like it when something says loading without giving me a loading bar, because I don't know how long to wait. Without a loading bar, I'm more likely to give up on the game quickly. Multiplayer has no loading bar. I once waited for about ten minutes and it didn't start. But I still played Single Player and had fun. When I tried Exit Path 2, it loaded and I clicked play, but the intro took forever to load (again, with no progress bar). I tried skipping the intro, but it took me to a black screen and wouldn't let me play.

NdM
NdM
32 posts
Scribe

does anyone has tips to reduce lag? its killing me

Bluetone
Bluetone
7 posts
Nomad

I think the game is really good. It's very different to EP1 and I'm guessing has been purposely programmed that way.

I didn't like it at first because of this but once you get into it, there is much more variety and different obstacles to overcome.

I do have major lag but that's coz I'm using a works laptop and my gaming rig is broken.

Well done on a good job, J.

Iliketehpie
Iliketehpie
32 posts
Nomad

On exit path 2 I have 38 signs and flitters out of 40 and I have no idea how to the other 2 and ive been in the secret room and checked every screen including both exits for the ending...any one have an idea??

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

i think that exit path one was decent not great and then exit path 2 came along with pretty much the same controlls and same obsticles so i think they shouldnt have made it

AngelOfEpik
AngelOfEpik
21 posts
Shepherd

The game Exit Path simply cannot be outdone by any means, you can update graphics and add any flair but you cant beat this game because it has always had a simple yet elegant concept: To be free... Exit path 2 seemed like it was Exit Paths immature brother. It has a modernized look, but i never wanted that. I never wanted a flashy game that was In my opinion rushed out of John's developement. It has an Amazing amount of bugs and glitches that were never fixed from beta. Plus a expansion of the game for a fee, no matter how small lost a lot of my respect to John, I have loved most of his games but this is a free gaming site, dont ask me to pay even 99 cents to enjoy the full of it. Truth is we asked and asked for an Exit Path 2, but at least I never knew what i really wanted in it, and when it went up on armor games I didn't see Exit path I saw a game that had little connection to the old story. Also what I played for in multiplayer, was the genuine experience of testing my skills to other players, what i played in multiplayer was nothing like that, No more skilled flow jumps, just basic Flow jump, now jump again, it unreal how that double can really spoil the game. Sorry about the rant but, in my opinion, how could you have been impressed with Exit Path 2... John this game needs a new patch.... NOW!

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

liketehpie, i cant find the last two fkairs either, and ep2 is a better game then ur giving it credit, a: its is alot different from the 1st b:do have any idea how hard it is to make a multyplayer game, any game with multyplayer has taken a longtim to make so show some respect, and if ur complaing about glitches, exit path 1 had alot of glitches in it to its still fun

Showing 2221-2235 of 2839