ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 764594
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

The best room that I've ever played in included:
GhostOfZero, GhostOfTartarus, Malkoir, MrCofee and GhostOfMatrix(me)
NonTroppO, CeroOscuras, RayOfLight and GhostOfMatrix(me)
I don't really remember any more rooms.

Ha, I remember that day so well with the room:
You
Me
Coffee
Zero
and some other guy I don't remember!

That was so awesome...
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Hey Matrix, a lot of people you say you haven't seen in a while I see regulary as trolls, almost no one plays logged in anymore.....

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

almost no one plays logged in anymore.....

I don't see a reason in that.
If you care so much about your record then you shouldn't even play. I play logged in all the time now. It's just better. So people can actually know who you are. I see a ton of them everyday MusicMan but they never tell me who they are.

Most people that I've mentioned though is for me not seeing them.

Cero obviously hasn't been on. He would usually go to the ghosts xat whenever he plays or at least comment on someone's page. I don't know what happened with him.

GrayStorm doesn't play often anymore. I've talked with him about it.
NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

Yup there are not so many female players that like to play beyond level 41: Queentanktum - BookLover - Kaila - IWillWaitForYou - xKitKatx - 1000words; i remember that ones.

[GhostOfMatrix] The best room that I've ever played in included:
GhostOfZero, GhostOfTartarus, Malkoir, MrCofee and GhostOfMatrix(me)
- That is a real epic room o.O, jealous

I still dont understand that "troll" definition, is supposed wtvr good guest that play the game just for the sake of... play it is trolling?

Now i realize afik, i never ever played CoolRacer o.O

In fact imho to play with acc requires some courage, i didnt use it cause almost always that affected my performance (if im relaxed, i can focus better) XD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I still dont understand that "troll" definition

I don't really use that term since when some people use it on Exit Path they're using it out of context. Read definition of troll.
In fact imho to play with acc requires some courage, i didnt use it cause almost always that affected my performance (if im relaxed, i can focus better)

For some reason sometimes I feel that way. When I don't login I feel like I can play more relaxed. But when I login I have to play more serious. That was in the past though.

Now I don't care about it. I'll use my account to play all the time when I play.

Queentanktum - BookLover - Kaila - IWillWaitForYou - xKitKatx - 1000words; i remember that ones.

I've never heard of Kaila or Booklover. I met xKitKatx today for about three games. Queentanktum, I haven't played her but I know she plays the game.

That is a real epic room

Yeah... very epic and the fastest paced room that I've played. Besides the ones that I was in with you and some others.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

In fact imho to play with acc requires some courage, i didnt use it cause almost always that affected my performance (if im relaxed, i can focus better)

If you started out that way with never trolling it feels much more relaxed and for me I've only trolled like twice in the past and I think I'm more relaxed when using my account, maybe thats just me though.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I personally don't like trolling. Many people like trolling on me. But there is another problem. When you are a grandmaster and have a lot of matches and use the shortcuts, they call you cheater, hacker and many other bad words that I can'y write here. Is there a way to solve this problem?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

When you are a grandmaster and have a lot of matches and use the shortcuts, they call you cheater, hacker and many other bad words that I can'y write here. Is there a way to solve this problem?

I like to just mute the ignorant people. That seems to solve the problem for me. As soon as one of those people just type something disrespectful I just mute them.

That's the only solution that I can think of for right now. But if they are logged into an account and calling you names then just take a screen-shot and just e-mail cormyn it so that he can take care of it.
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

xKitKatx is awsome and the best flair is teh CELLO!!!!!! and my fav colors are turquoise(idk how to spell it) and purple :P

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

But if they are logged into an account and calling you names then just take a screen-shot and just e-mail cormyn it so that he can take care of it.

Thanks for the tip. I have made it once but I didn't make the screen-shot. It may help next time. I usually use the mute button too.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I have just played xKitKatx. She is pretty good player. Another female I have played was 1000Words. She is okay. And IWillWaitForYou is awesome.

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

To be logged in is actually more stressful. As everyone expects you to play your best all the time or never ever mess around to find a new move. Loose a bunch races in a row and you suck, hes better, blah blah blah meh gah miumiu....
Anyways without being logged in I wouldn't have talked so much with some players. Hence getting to know the best online friends human can have with Wezz, Darwin and Troppo (no order of course ;D). I am actually glad it went this way.

Great EP femini I have encountered while racing where Gamakaze, Kitkat aka Caitym, TheKirby64, and one guest girl being kinda orange with an magic wand.

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

+ 1000 Words ^_^

wezzeldurf
wezzeldurf
27 posts
Peasant

Here are some Exit Path players that i had fun with, sry if i left somebody out, i will update it as soon as i get my hands on a tablet again^^

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1029/exitpathers.jpg

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Lol wezzel. Cool pictures you made. But, why am I yellow? :O

Showing 16-30 of 2839