The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 804048
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hulk, that looks pretty cool. Good job on that. I never knew something like that could happen.

CanCard13
CanCard13
3 posts
Peasant

i love marathon!!! i like the little shortcut

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

I kinda forgot how I did it, but basically u have to jump on the spring and hit the block multiple times

ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

Concerning Marathon top is fastest figuring each route is run to perfection. Not by much mind you. Just w/ the top you flow from the very first chance-- and on the drop down you still have some flow speed going. Bottom route generally you drop with no flow before you get into the flow to finish it out.

Middle route? Are you guys high? Who does that (on purpose anyway, lol.)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Middle route? Are you guys high? Who does that (on purpose anyway, lol.)

I do the middle sometimes to mix things up a bit. It's the same speed as the bottom, from my observations. I've done all three routes and top is fastest, then the middle and bottom are the same. You just have to perform it correctly. Don't bump anything, just tapping flow all the way to the end of the level.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Middle route?

I wasn't being sarcastic in the least, if done right any of the routes can win. And yes it is boring to keep using the same route repetitively.

@HulkLogan

Nice spot, I've done it at other spring areas, but not there. Was wondering if that count as the end-zone and starts the countdown?
HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

Nice spot, I've done it at other spring areas, but not there. Was wondering if that count as the end-zone and starts the countdown?

It does, thts y imma finish like tht frm now on.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

imma finish like tht frm now on.

How long does it take you to get the spot?
tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

what's the best time anyones got?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hmm, I see Faith and Pain gave up after they couldn't back up things. Good, this thread doesn't need trolls.

what's the best time anyones got?

On Uniplayer I have a time of 2.46 which lands me at number 4 all time.

Multiplayer times are unreliable.
HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

How long does it take you to get the spot?

Idk, it took me a while last time -________________-
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

it took me a while last time

If you takes you a mass amount of time to do it then you won't be finishing first. I would just finish normally.
ExplosionsHurt
ExplosionsHurt
248 posts
Nomad

So... any more news on beta? Has anyone received anything?

I think I sort of ruined my chances. I didn't put anything down in the tell John something box... yes, I know I'm boring.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

any more news on beta? Has anyone received anything?

No to both of those.
I think I sort of ruined my chances. I didn't put anything down in the tell John something box... yes, I know I'm boring.

I doubt that he checks those, since he probably had thousands of people sign up. He might just skim through the first few, dunno.
Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

Hmm, I see Faith and Pain gave up after they couldn't back up things. Good, this thread doesn't need trolls.

Hahahahaahaahahaahah (XP), I have pointed what I wanted to but talking with walls is not my addiction.

@Marathonroutes: In order from slow to fast Middle-Bottom-Top
the difference between Bottom and Top is about 0.1 to 0.2sec if you perform both at high level. But still...
Reason is pretty much what arctic said. Bottom needs little flow delay. Top needs small delay when dropping. In the end the first mentioned delay is longer...

Beat your own flaws and be awesomesauce
/faith out
Showing 1036-1050 of 2838