The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 804035
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Has anyone noticed that TroppO(mithrauko) labeled that video part 1? Shouldn't there be a part two of it?

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

I think someone should make a guide for uni because when I was just beginning the guide to multiplayer helped a lot.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think someone should make a guide for uni

I made a guide already with uniplayer tips.

But I haven't updated it for sometime.
TikTokToo1
TikTokToo1
95 posts
Nomad

Oh, i can't wait for exit path 2
btw, those are some nice tricks Matrix.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

those are some nice tricks Matrix.

Yeah. I thought about making my own video about tricks and such, but I don't have the time to go through all the levels doing that.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

btw, those are some nice tricks Matrix.

umm What? When did Matrix say anything about tricz?
And I think we're all excited about EP2.
Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

When did Matrix say anything about tricz?

Watch this video for some.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Watch this video for some.

Bro.....read the description of that video....look at the names of users that founded the tricz....look at my name.....Others and I have created those tricz....I was only asking because Tik's post seemed out of place.

I've also got a slideshow with a few tricz on my profile.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Updated the Guide if anything wants to read it.
I added somethings that weren't in the one on the first page. So, yeah.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

look at the names of users that founded the tricz

It's nice to be mentioned in that video. I just noticed it now.
madasahatter
Lithe
GhostOfMatrix
MusicMan102
Darwin37

I've also got a slideshow with a few tricz on my profile.

I remember when I started one a while back. I remember when people would say that some spots were impossible to get then I would show them the slideshow that I had. But now that many know about it, I didn't see a point in keeping it around.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

Updated the Guide if anything wants to read it.

You mean "anyone" there?

It's nice to be mentioned in that video. I just noticed it now.

Yeah it is, makes us feel special. Thanks Troppo.

I didn't see a point in keeping it around.

Yeah, mines outdated and I don't really take screenies as much as I used to thus I haven't been uploading more to it. I just have mine up, to have it up there you know? I don't have any particular reason to keep it up, but it doesn't bother me at all that it's there.
ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

but it doesn't bother me at all that it's there.

But it bothers me! You people and your fancy shmancy tricks... tools of the devil I say! THE DEVIL! There is a finish line, that is your destination, not standing on some random block! What makes one block better then others? HMMMMMM? You discriminatory jerk! They're all the same, they all look identical. Yet you ride in on your mighty horse and deem some better then others creating inequality! Down with you sir, down with you!

/sorry, all-nighter, very, very bored. Needed a release.
ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n593/ArcticShadow1/SmallEP.jpg

Fun pic of what I have to deal with on multi playing from home computer. Even liek that and quality dropped still lab behind good computers. Hey, got 2nd on deathwall with the ax jump, on that screen, go me!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You mean "anyone" there?

You don't have to correct every little grammar/spelling mistake that someone makes. You make a whole 'lot of them but I don't correct you because I'm sure that you notice them and I understand what you're trying to say with your post.

@Arctic, that picture's nice, I suppose. I used to zoom out a little so that I could go faster on the game, but it didn't make a big difference, to be honest. It would reduce the lag a little and since I had trouble looking at the player I just put it back to normal.
GhostOfZero
GhostOfZero
29 posts
Peasant

Next to turning the games quality down, the biggest lag reducers are turning your monitors resolution way down, and switching to the simplest windows theme you have; especially if you're using Windows Vista or 7.

Showing 1066-1080 of 2838