The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 804046
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I have pointed what I wanted to but talking with walls is not my addiction.

It's simple. You tried to say that it took me a long time to get my time. When in-fact that it took me a short amount of time to achieve it. It might have took YOU a long time to get yours, but it varies form person to person. Remember that, don't be so inane, have more sense when posting.
Marathonroutes: In order from slow to fast Middle-Bottom-Top
the difference between Bottom and Top is about 0.1 to 0.2sec if you perform both at high level. But still...
Reason is pretty much what arctic said. Bottom needs little flow delay. Top needs small delay when dropping. In the end the first mentioned delay is longer...

That's wrong. When you say the 'flow delay' then the middle should be second on that list instead of bottom. Since you do drop into the middle then continually tap flow. While you have to drop farther on the bottom which'll slow the time down.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

talking with walls is not my addiction.

Try not to go off-subject here, we are here to discuss Exit Path. Simply post and back up what you have to say. Don't accuse someone of something without any evidence and such. It's obviously simple, don't be inane.

I've noticed that the quitting thing on multiplayer has increased a lot. I can't go into a room and play with people no more since if I win twice in a row then the whole room clears out. And this is with Grandmasters.
MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

Anyone else notice the glitch in multiplayer that you pass through flags without activating them when "flowing".

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Anyone else notice the glitch in multiplayer that you pass through flags without activating them when "flowing".

That's been around for a long time. I put it on my thread on Get Satisfaction that John checks often. Here it is.
And we also discussed it a few pages back or so. I find it rather annoying especially on the faster levels like Treadmillvania.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I've noticed that the quitting thing on multiplayer has increased a lot. I can't go into a room and play with people no more since if I win twice in a row then the whole room clears out. And this is with Grandmasters.

Happens all the time now....needs to be a like temporary lock on the room that once you enter you have to stay for at least 5 matches or something. And I know that this interferes with searching, but if we get private rooms with "Friend Codes" or some other way to search users, it would work out.

I doubt that he checks those, since he probably had thousands of people sign up. He might just skim through the first few, dunno.

Knowing John and since its taking him so long....he might read them all. It's definitely a lot of work considering how many people entered.
HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

If you takes you

-_____-

If you takes you a mass amount of time to do it then you won't be finishing first. I would just finish normally.

I'll just give up when ppl come, however once ppl came and i finished barely in 1st
SpazAttackerz
SpazAttackerz
70 posts
Nomad

[quote] which wares (flairs?) and colour combination do you like the most, besides lag issues.

I find that the only flair that seems to come to my liking is the wizard/elf hat. The colors don't really matter, as long as they aren't clashy.

ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

@GoMatrix

I think it was me when I mentioned the time it took to get the uni time. Certainly took me hours to get my time down (actually would be curious to see how much time I've spent in uni.) But yeah, anytime I go for a top time run it usually takes an hour of constant restarts over the smaller mistakes (FUUUUUUUU lvl 29!) At this point any run I do is under 3 min, but for anything close to my time as it stands now takes considerably longer. Not to mention the time it took me finding/practicing those routes. Heck, prob have played hours on the hacked version alone just looking for new ways to flow through levels.

Yeah, sort of an issue I'm annoyed by as well. Obviously those with 100% win rates will quit out if losing (why? most are guest accounts-- those that are accounts I have never seen more than 100 wins, don't even understand it.) But have also noticed some 41's doing it as well-- assuming protecting their records, which is irksome. Those who do the quick join/leave I assume are looking for a friend in-game, which I am certainly guilty of. I will also leave a room if there is no one near me in competitiveness. Locking someone in for 5 games would not be cool as leaving a room for the 2 aforementioned reasons would be screwed as well.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

temporary lock on the room that once you enter you have to stay for at least 5 matches or something.

I wouldn't like that - I like to go from room to room to find people.
I think it was me when I mentioned the time it took to get the uni time.

I don't remember that, Arctic. However, Faith just came into this thread a few days ago to argue about something. He came in here to say that I was 'lying' and that it took me as long as him with uniplayer, well, that's what he was implying. I don't see why he would argue about such a silly thing. It really doesn't matter how long it took people to get their time. Maybe he's just a little mad because it took me less time to get there. O'well, haters goin' hate. I don't want to argue with a troll that obviously has nothing better to do then try to argue with someone on a thread.
have also noticed some 41's doing it as well-- assuming protecting their records, which is irksome.

Yes. I've noticed this so many times while playing. And it does get a tad annoying. I look for good players, but as soon as I start getting a streak with them going then they quit the room.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

@Matrix

I wouldn't like that - I like to go from room to room to find people.

Please read my full post next time. (Matrix and Artic)

"And I know that this interferes with searching, but if we get private rooms with 'Friend Codes' or some other way to search users, it would work out."

no one near me in competitiveness

How about within the first 5 games of a room, if you register times like above a certain amount higher than the second place, you get transferred to another room? I know it's starting to get complicated because we're trying to stop deceiving records, but I believe it's easier than a ranking system for users and guests that would be much more complicated.....Either we do something like this or it stays.....any other ideas?

Well I was wondering what kind of maps EP2 will have and would like to see some ideas from others for maybe the level editor (if there is one). I made this as a joke for the intro part of EP2 Uni. Done in NOT paint, photoshop, gimp, or word....it was Textedit and Preview...I'm a Mac user all the way.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa397/MusicMan1022/Miscellaneous/EP2.png
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Please read my full post next time. (Matrix and Artic)

I did read it all, but in-case there is no private room feature; I wouldn't like your idea.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

I think there should NOT be infinite ranks! A good thing about EP is that people chill out their level up addiction when they reach level 41, and then they start enjoying tricks and practice instead of just wins, wins and more wins.
Also, read this!

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

@gaboloth what tricks are there in exit path???

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

what tricks are there in exit path?

There are many tricks that you can do in Exit Path.
Watch this video for some.
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

Thanks Matrix, you always have an answer for Everything!
Your a shoe-in for the next Mod.

Showing 1051-1065 of 2838