The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 804018
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

no, it says if you get into beta.

proof!

http://content.screencast.com/users/brenden12/folders/Jing/media/c88f3a3f-394e-430a-acdd-92cd91ae4d80/2011-04-13_1649.png

TheSheep
TheSheep
5 posts
Nomad

I still doubt he has sent out anything yet. Think about it. If you got into the beta, you would tell someone. Then they might let it slip to someone, and so on.

Anyway, waht would keeping it secret actually achieve?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Keep in mind it's primarily to find out bugs and compatibility issues.

That's what I was referring to when I said "among other things" in my post above.
I still doubt he has sent out anything yet. Think about it. If you got into the beta, you would tell someone. Then they might let it slip to someone, and so on.

I can keep secrets.
Anyway, waht would keeping it secret actually achieve?

So that people aren't like: "ZOMG he has invite, I wantz mine 2" and keep complaining about it.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've been wondering. How come on levels like Funk and some others that have the moving spikes, when you finish, why do the spikes freeze in place? How come you can't see them still moving?

ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

I've been wondering. How come on levels like Funk and some others that have the moving spikes, when you finish, why do the spikes freeze in place? How come you can't see them still moving?

Have actually always wondered that as well. Always noticed it on Maze-- but yeah, I haven't a clue why that is. Certainly doesn't affect anything though. Seems like a perfect question for the raptor picture to ask
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Certainly doesn't affect anything though.

Sometimes when I pay attention to the game I would like to see how the other players play, but if the spikes are frozen then I can't see it well.
sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

i am getting so irritated when i am playing multiplayer and people who come second thrid fourth and even fifth demand that the other players give them kudos when they have done nothing to earn it, it even annoys me when people in first ask for it, no one deserves kudos unless they do something cool or have a good race

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You can simply ignore people that do that.

Personally, I pay no mind to the chat while playing the game. I'll go onto other tabs when in the lobby then when it's time to play then I'll play.

TheSheep
TheSheep
5 posts
Nomad

What's the point of not giving kudos to anyone? It doesn't cost you anything.

MEGAMANXPERT
MEGAMANXPERT
1,085 posts
Nomad

right you are,i always give kudos,even to noobs.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What's the point of not giving kudos to anyone?

What's the point in complaining to other players about kudos?

I rarely give kudos to the other players because I'm too busy on other tabs. But when I do I'll usually give kudos to a player that has beaten me or gave me a good match. Sometimes I'll even give one to every player in the room if I have enough. But I sometimes forget about the kudos feature while playing the game.
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I usually don't give kudos to people who didn't finish, or people who demand them. I also don't give it to them if they insult someone just because they beat them.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I also don't give it to them if they insult someone just because they beat them.

I have no respect for players that brag about winning on Exit Path. When they start to do that then I race and make them leave the lobby in a matter of minutes.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Personally, I pay no mind to the chat while playing the game. I'll go onto other tabs when in the lobby then when it's time to play then I'll play.

I also do this. But I only do this if everybody in the room is unknown for me. Then when the 5 seconds sound comes up, I close the tabs and give kudos randomly. But when I play with someone I know, I give kudos to this person and chat.
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

Hmm. Raced the EP-Hacker 5 minutes ago, too. Darwin was in the room , too.
The hacker started Marathon with flow. He was 3 secs infroont of me, when the game started. -.-
Isn't funny to see, that EP isn't safe of hacker..

But you can see, if you can beat people who do hacking.. It's a new challange.

Showing 1141-1155 of 2838