The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 804007
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

And Artic, did you ever try the site I gave you and if so did it work for you?

You dropped a 'c'

Anyways, thanks for the site. Have not yet tried it as when at school recently-- have been busy with actually work (sucks, I know.) Will be testing it out on Monday, hopefully all is well and I can get back to it.
samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

the hardest 1 4 me is treadmillavania

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

the hardest 1 4 me is treadmillavania

Me too. The level is full of lag since it has all those death-traps and the treadmill going.

I can usually get around 8-11 seconds on that level, but I don't like it.
samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

ya, that's also my problem

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

So has anyone recieved any news concerning the Exit Path 2 beta yet?

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

Nope I'm not sure that is going to come out soon since John keeps pushing the release date forward.

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

You dropped a 'c'

Sorry, didn't mean to Arctic and if that site doesn't work I may have another one, I just have to remember it.

@Zultimategamer2000

Not yet on my end.

@ Matrix

For some reason or another, treadmilvania is one of the maps that doesn't really lag for me and I usually get around 8-9secs on it. You just have to have memorized where and when to jump and then it flows easily.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

So has anyone recieved any news concerning the Exit Path 2 beta yet?

I suppose you didn't read Music's question the page back. I answered it, and my answer still stands.
You just have to have memorized where and when to jump and then it flows easily.

I know what to do on the map, it's too slow for me, though.
GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

I normally don't lag on Treadmilvania but I always seem to lag on Zipper, it's one of the levels I hate the most.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I always seem to lag on Zipper,

Sometimes I do, but that level's really easy to complete. Even with lag I normally finish quickly.

Slip and Slide has gotten easier for me. I've been getting the two shortcuts more often and finishing with 13-16 seconds.

Anything new anyone find interesting and want to share?
HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

My best on slipie is 11 secs, I got both shortcuts and flowed in between.

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

Anything new anyone find interesting and want to share?

Just look the videos i will upload at yoututbe the next time.
All new things are there.. :P
ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

@Music

Tried out the site at school today.
Good news: It worked, loaded Exit Path just fine-- when it wasn't loading the games normally without the proxy.
Bad news: Would only be able to do uni as it would not go through ArmorGames.
Great news: Having clicked on 'goto ArmorGames' from there, leaving the school88 thing, everything started to work fine again.

No clue how to explain it, but it worked and managed to get right in an all-pro room (est, kitkat, spacejam, and hotfire.) Darwin joined in too later... best room I think I've been in, quality players all around

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

@Arctic

Cool beans. Glad it worked out. And hey I didn't know that Hotfire was back on...hmm I gotta play him.

As for the worst level theme going here, I'd say that mine is Deathwall. I don't really know or attempt the upper route and do my slower bottom one every time. I'm working the bottom and have got it down to 13:37 without lag, but it's still not good enough. And slip and slide I usually get the first cut and mess up the second for some reason and range from 14-16 secs on the whole thing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

For the first time ever, Exit Path has frozen on me when I was in Uniplayer. I was just doing a little test run to see if I could still get under 3.00 and it froze ten seconds in.

Hmm, I haven't played multiplayer in a few days - I'd say about four. I'm going to play for a bit now.

Showing 1171-1185 of 2838