The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 804016
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
dud94
dud94
8 posts
Nomad

exicoasterpath said:
What does that mean? to-the-sky? Is that a code name?

Please read my thread.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

is EP2 coming soon.

For Beta, probably a week or two. For the actual game, I'd say two-three months.
when is it coming?

That's for John to decide.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

So I assume the campus is restricting. Yet, these computers arent locked at all and I have access to admin. Question, where does one limit whats viewable, and how can I turn it off or circumvent it?

I've had this problem before (my old school system blocked every site known to man), try using a proxy disabling site like I did...the only one I can remember right now is school88, but there is more if they ever block that one.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

Just in case anyone didn't notice, someone else is in 2nd place on uniplayer and has beat 'GhostOfZero' by two seconds with a time of 2:36 seconds. wezzeldurf is his name.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

wezzeldurf is his name.

I didn't see that yet. But he is a really good player on multiplayer mode and I noticed some improvement by him in the last weeks. I don't see him on multiplayer so often anymore. But congratulations for him.

Other guy that is coming up with good uniplayer times is Darwin. He has beaten Matrix's time already and I think he can do better.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

He has beaten Matrix's time already and I think he can do better.

I think he has 2.46. He didn't beat my time, he got that time then submitted it. When you have the same time as another player than the new one always comes out on top.

Well, I saw that Wezz and Darwin have been getting better at uniplayer. I think that I'm done with it for now. I could get 2.43 if I were to do the level 27 double jump but I don't want to spend time on the game.
ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

Heh, I'm also done with it. After Wezz beat my time put in some good time trying to beat it-- and after a long time finally got 2:41 again. May of been possible for me to get back to 3rd with 2:40-- now that he's improved upon that, I haven't a chance, grats to him.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I think he has 2.46.

He has 2.44 :P

My time is a simple 3.19 but I think I can do better because I saw some ricks I didn't know yet that can help me. And when the invite code is coming out for us?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

He has 2.44

He must've missed a shortcut then and did another run.
And when the invite code is coming out for us?

It's just about the middle of April. I don't know, I hope he starts sending the invite codes soon.
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

maybe he's already sent some out with strict instructions not to tell anyone they got one. and to pretend they don't know anything and are still waiting for one.

so, on a completely different note, Ghost, are you sure you don't know anything?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Ghost, are you sure you don't know anything?

I don't know who you are referring to. There are many "Ghost" users. Please, address me as Matrix.

I checked my E-Mail and the only thing that I had from Armor Games was the newsletter for the new beta release.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

hmmm... you maybe discovered someything thaboss. that might be true. but you know i really think that some people would tell their closest friends here and ask them not to tell. i think faith would tell me in private if hed get an invitation and im quite sure he will get one

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

im quite sure he will get one

I'm sure that most of the players in the top 10 will get an invitation. John's probably looking at people who have played the first one quite a lot among other things.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I'm sure that most of the players in the top 10 will get an invitation. John's probably looking at people who have played the first one quite a lot among other things.

I would disagree on that point. Keep in mind it's primarily to find out bugs and compatibility issues. So OS/Browser variety is still the top priority. You wouldn't necessarily need the top players for that (which would just come back when the full game releases anyway ;P).

And that would totally lower my chances since I don't even have my old stats to show off, so I shall remain in denial. <_<

But even so the first Exit Path had 600 paticipants and the sign-up was a mere week before beta. There should be enough spots for everyone.

maybe he's already sent some out with strict instructions not to tell anyone they got one. and to pretend they don't know anything and are still waiting for one.

Nonsense. Why the heck would he do that? Not only would it be impossible to cover up (and there'd be more rumors about this too ), it simply makes no sense since it's a closed beta anyway so there's no point in hiding it. All Beta phases for the first game were announced on his website too.

Also keep in mind the sign-up says you'll get an e-mail telling you if you got into beta or not. So at the very least I'd expect an E-Mail which tells you that you don't get to enter.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

oh really? i thought i read somewhere on the sign up that only those who will get in will get an email??? i guess i misread it

Showing 1126-1140 of 2838