The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 804005
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

For the first time ever, Exit Path has frozen on me when I was in Uniplayer.

Hmm, that's strange. Never has happened to me.....weird. Was your cache and all that good junk clear and ready? Or it might just be the game....

if I could still get under 3.00

You can, I can't. Oh well, and before you tell me to go check out the guide, I already have and I just don't feel like putting that much energy into it. Good luck with that and do tell if multiplayer starts freezing more than usual too.
Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

Uniplayer has been really laggy for me today, it kept freezing every few seconds then unfreezing a couple of seconds later, the keys wouldn't work for me properly, if I tapped shift and then pressed up a second later, it wouldn't go up, that could just be my keyboard screwing up which has never happened and every other game is working fine.

ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

@ GoMatrix + Divisible

Saw the comments and just tried a few runs, didn't come across any freezing or lag issues. It may be possible it has something do with the fact flash player just got updated, beyond that have no clue.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I think that's what it was, Arctic. I was playing uniplayer, it froze, I closed my browser then I had a notice for an updated flash player.

I went to play uniplayer again a few minutes ago and it's working great.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Marathon's my fav level because of the double jump .

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Marathon's my fav level because of the double jump

Well, all the levels have the double jump. Although, some don't require you to use it.

Marathon's a fun level because you have a few routes that you can take and they all give you about the same time if you perform them correctly.

Only thing I dislike about it is when Marathon replays five times in a row.
MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

I dislike about it is when Marathon replays five times in a row.

Same, but luckily that hasn't happened to me in a while.

Marathon is also fun because it has so many tricz on it and I still think there may be more to be found..
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

Only thing I dislike about it is when Marathon replays five times in a row.

There was a time, when that happened all the time.. I got crazy, when i only played Marathon. <_<
Hmm. john solved the problem??

By the way, does any of you know anything about beta?
It was planned late march - early april..
It`s close to the end of April. :/
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

john solved the problem??

I don't know. But there are going to be more stages in Exit Path 2 and he probably noticed in Exit Path that Marathon replays a lot, so he might fix it and the problem might not be present in Exit Path 2 because of all the other maps.
By the way, does any of you know anything about beta?

No. I've been checking my E-mail everyday and still nothing.
stefanly
stefanly
4 posts
Nomad

I kinda suck at this...but... PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!

That's how we all did.
AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!

That's not quite true. Perfect practice makes perfect. If you're just practicing how to burn a full flow bar, you're not really practicing at all. However, if you're practicing how to double jump on a certain level over and over again, you'll really get it down perfectly. I just wanted to point that out. :P
KudosGirl
KudosGirl
6 posts
Nomad

I've been practising and my time on uniplayer keeps improving! I'm looking forward to Exit Path 2!

ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect-- so why practice? HAR HAR.

theone4it
theone4it
30 posts
Nomad

I think the hardest level for me is Slip and slide.

Showing 1186-1200 of 2838