The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803998
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

I haven't played Exit Path in a few days, I've been busy with other things.

I think the hardest level for me is Slip and slide.

That is sometimes easy for me, it just depends on how good or bad I time everything.
Normally the level I hate most is Treadmillvania, I tend to lag a bit on that level.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

my hardest is slip and slide as well. my favs are cubicles and unfriendly teleporters

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Ugh, I hate unfriendly teleporters. I can't figure out how to slide under those 4 little block formations so I always get 2nd or 3rd place there.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

YAY!!!! news on EP2 and beta!!!! look here!!! see??

The game is going well, so far on schedule and so far so good. No beta testers have been picked yet, so if you signed up a few weeks ago donât worry⦠youâre not rejected yet.

WE ARE NOT FORGOTTEN!!!
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

lol thats really good to know. i was pretty frustrated that there werent any news even though its already end of april

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I know that it is not that good of a time, but I finally broke the 4 minute barrier on the uniplayer mode! My best time is now 3:55.87.

Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

Brilliant John, my best time is 4:38 or somewhere around that I've been trying to break the 4 minute barrier as well.

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

Brilliant John, my best time is 4:38 or somewhere around that I've been trying to break the 4 minute barrier as well.

It was really hard for me, but today I suddenly got better. Must be my day on EP.
Quibrick
Quibrick
6 posts
Nomad

I did a time around 30 minutes the first time but I think the game is ultra GOOD!

Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

Thirty minutes?
Were you lagging a little?

I got seven minutes on my first time which I found fairly awful.

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

Wow when I did it for the first time I didn't know they were timing me so I took my time. I died a lot too. It took me like an hour to finish it. At the end when it said my time I figured out that they were timing me.

Divisible
Divisible
104 posts
Nomad

Didn't you notice the timer in the bottom right hand corner or were you paying more attention to the game?
I tend to look at the background scenery and the surroundings and such. I don't do it anymore though since I'm trying to concentrate on getting a decent time or at least beating my old one.

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

Finally! However I did use the refresh technique on lvl 29 when I messed up.
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x411/HulkLogan1996/Screenshot2011-04-22at62320PM.png

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

Congratulations hulk! ive been trying to break the four minute barrier forever, ive pretty much given up...

any news on the beta?

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

Congratulations hulk! ive been trying to break the four minute barrier forever, ive pretty much given up...

It wasn't tht hard to break 4 minutes, but if u read the ep guide it would give u a lot of info. My previous time was 3:11, the reason I got under 3:00 is because I used the refresh glitch to redo lvl 29. Now I'm in the top 15 XD; I never thought I would do tht good.
Showing 1201-1215 of 2838