The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803992
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

Did the multi data just get wiped? Me and a few others I know got wiped, as well as seeing a lot of low games on other players. Just seeing if it was universal or ... ?

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

Did the multi data just get wiped? Me and a few others I know got wiped, as well as seeing a lot of low games on other players. Just seeing if it was universal or ... ?

No mine didn't get deleted. Mine never gets wiped, I don't know why.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to get under 3 minutes in uniplayer... Not likely though.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Mine got erased a long time ago.

It's because of the data transfer from AG2 to AG3.
Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

I'm trying to get under 3 minutes in uniplayer... Not likely though.

I'm trying too. I'm at 3:15 right now.
It's because of the data transfer from AG2 to AG3.

Are they only transfering a few at a time because ever since I started it has never been wiped.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Are they only transfering a few at a time because ever since I started it has never been wiped.

I don't know.

They transfer a lot of data to AGv3 everyday, I think. And some data from games for people gets lost.
ArcticShadow
ArcticShadow
57 posts
Blacksmith

And some data from games for people gets lost.

I lost my hat But I have a nearly undefeated multi account now, hooray!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I have a nearly undefeated multi account now, hooray!

That was the only good thing coming from it for me as well. It didn't really matter, though. Only thing was when I logged in and saw my stats erased - I was surprised.

My record now is around 570-510. I don't play the game often anymore.
ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

OK... my stats are gone... 1,650,000 XP gone T.T So, Arctic, you're not alone. I also talked to some colony players, and some of their data is gone, too. Soooooo... What gives? And btw, my data was lost months ago in the server move, so this is the second time for me :'(

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

this happened many times in the past. after it happened to me for the 3rd time i gave up and started going on as a guest. then came the 2 other times est is talking about.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What gives?

Read the previous page.

Maybe you cleared your saved flash files or the data transfer did away with your stats.
Cristalfox
Cristalfox
140 posts
Blacksmith

I am just here to tell that I really like the game but I do not understand why are some players faster than me when they are one or two levels higher than me...

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

because maybe your computer or internet connection is not as good try matrixs giuide for some tips

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I do not understand why are some players faster than me when they are one or two levels higher than me...

Many good players don't login when they play the game - I am one of those people. So I have a low level that you can see, but I'm actually better than most people on the game when not logged into my account.

Also, they probably no more things then you do on the game and are generally better.

Not everyone is the same skill level, so don't expect for people to be going at the same pace as you.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I noticed that EP is getting really close to 10,000,000 plays!
I just thought I would throw that out there.

Showing 1231-1245 of 2838