The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803973
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

im trying to get under 3 mins, but i always mess a couple things up on the last 10 lvls

All it takes to get that time is reading my guide, watching the videos, and practicing it for about an hour or two.
Updated version on this page - the older version is on page one.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

practicing it for about an hour or two.

Like if that was an easy thing. I would practice if school wok and extracurricular activities allow me too. And practicing 2 hours a day is stupid, it is a silly game :/
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,612 posts
Peasant

You never do anything pointless for more than two hours? Wow, you must have a really full life.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Like if that was an easy thing.

It is easy.
And practicing 2 hours a day is stupid, it is a silly game

Spread out the time.

When I got my time - I played about an hour in the morning looking for new routes and such. Then at night when I had nothing to do I got on the game then got my new times. It isn't time consuming at all.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I played about an hour in the morning looking for new routes and such

I have school during all the morning and have to do stuff in the afternoon. At night I am too stressed to practice/get a decent time. And mother doesn't allow me to use the computer frequently nowadays.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

When's EP2 going to be out? I really wanna find some new stuff and to practice on.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When's EP2 going to be out?

Go to John's site and read over some things in there.

I think that at the latest it'll be out by June. John still has some things to do with EP2.
stefanopoulos
stefanopoulos
2 posts
Nomad

walk jump walk jump walk jump.. thats my tactic

DarkicoN
DarkicoN
1 posts
Nomad

It wont regonize my account i tried restarting my browser and my computer

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

walk jump walk jump walk jump.. thats my tactic

You forgot flow. You can't have Exit Path without flow!
It wont regonize my account i tried restarting my browser and my computer

I've had this problem a few times - what I did was login to Armor Games then it would automatically log me into Exit Path.
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

well the game is fantastic and all...but too laggy
that`s why i never race such pros as GhostOfMatrix or some others coz i always lag compare to them and always lose
that sucks lol
i have no problems with other online games though...

G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

oh and by the way i think my fav maps are:Cubicles,Unfriendly teleporters,Death wall

i REALLY REALLY hate Zipper....like the most laggying map for me and since you have to go only straight,i always lose because of laggs
however i always own on Treadmillvania coz that map is rly challenging even though it`s as laggy as zipper

but UT is my fav map so far....i think my fastest time was like 13.70(without fake time)- i did it REALLy fast

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

but too laggy

Majority of it depends on your computer, then the server connection and host of the room.
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Does anyone but me feel that John is probably behind on Exit Path 2? I mean he told us all that he'd pick beta testers at the end of March or the beginning of April. It's May, and no news of the beta yet.

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

It's May, and no news of the beta yet.

Look there, if you still see no[url=http://www.jmtb02.com/] news. [ /url]
Exit Path 2 looks awesome!
Showing 1261-1275 of 2838