The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803959
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's May, and no news of the beta yet.

Check his site more - there has been news on there for a few days now.
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

It's May, and no news of the beta yet.

He said the invites should go out in the next week or so.
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Oh alright guys. Thank you. I don't really visit John's site too much because i don't know the name. But again, thanks!

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

it's jmtb02.com

i always check there for news about new games and stuff. (and for the beta)

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

i always check there for news about new games and stuff. (and for the beta)
Ofc, John is the best at game making at Armor Games and everyones looking forward to new games from John. :P
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

lol looked at some opf the pics and apparently now when u die in ep2 blood will splatter everywhere :P

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

lol looked at some opf the pics and apparently now when u die in ep2 blood will splatter everywhere :P
Well, maybe you can turn the quality to low and it won't happen anymore. We're going to have to see, lol.
thibaud3
thibaud3
3 posts
Nomad

I am d 'accord for everything (I too j 'aime play ^ ^ _) but otherwise I also find levels qu is rather hard

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I also find levels qu is rather hard
When I first played uniplayer on it, my time was 20 minutes . Soon you can do speedruns to get into the top highscores for Today, Weekly, and all time.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

looked at some opf the pics and apparently now when u die in ep2 blood will splatter everywhere

I'd like there to be an option to be able to turn the blood off. I don't want to see blood on Exit Path while I play the game, so I hope that he does put an option in there.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I'd like there to be an option to be able to turn the blood off. I don't want to see blood on Exit Path while I play the game, so I hope that he does put an option in there.
Maybe, there's also going to be a blood sound which I will very not like. And if I mute the sound, the music will be muted aswell which I like the music of Exit Path so far. I hope the option to turn the blood off will turn the sound of the blood off aswell.
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

but that just ruins the whole style of the game,no?I mean,those are not some humans or monsters to have blood.Just some sticks
anyway..what personally I want to see in the game
1)definitely no blood
2)no colors.Old black-and-white style must stay
3)More multiplayer levels.I mean,i don`t want those old ones from EP1 but new maps...but let the quantity be like....50?
4)Being able to create rooms yourself adjusting amount of players,waiting time before the next round(sometimes 25 seconds is not enough lol)
5)And beng able to view all available rooms yourself.That means you can search for some rooms criteria of which pleases you at all
6)and this time,no host timer/laggs and no fake time lol.And fix some multiplayer bugs such as freezing game when some1 leaves in the middle of a match

say what you think

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I don't want to see blood on Exit Path while I play the game, so I hope that he does put an option in there.

http://www.multiplayerhub.com/review/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/exitpath1-580x348.jpg

Just saying. Don't see why you guys would worry about a minor thing like that anyway.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Just saying. Don't see why you guys would worry about a minor thing like that anyway.

Yeah, there's a big difference between blood on a sign and your character spewing blood when he dies.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

So that was what people were talking about when they were talking about the removing the blood from EP. Obviously, I barely notice the blood, so it won't really matter for me whether the blood is there or not on EP2.

Showing 1276-1290 of 2838