The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803939
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

wall jumping will be gone

What?!!!! U mean double jumps will not be in ep2? That will ruin the game for me, without tricz ep isnt tht fun.
GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

I'm a little bit devastated since I looked here and read that wall jumping will be gone.

If the ability to double jump won't be in Exit Path 2, it wouldn't be that funny to play the game. :/

It's right, too, that newcomers to the game don't like it if people jump double times instead of one.. They will call us ( double-jump-user) a hacker..

Was strange for at the begin, too , when i saw people doing that..
Called them an hacker , too. xD

Only thing to say: John, please keep the ability to double jump.. Would be more interesting for us.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

if doueble jump really will disapear i think many people will keep playing the first ep XD

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Man. No double jumps? That stinks. Oh well. It's not as though John had intended to add it in the first place. At least I believe that he didn't mean too.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

if doueble jump really will disapear i think many people will keep playing the first ep XD
Well, they'll play EP2 to try it out first, but after a while, they'll go back to number 1 :/. Or maybe number 2 has more interesting and fun stuff and even though without double jump, it'll be more fun than number 1.
HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

As long as there r stuck glitches, but then u couldnt access any cool ones

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

R.I.P.

Wall Jumps

EP1-EP2

Gun while they lasted

:'(

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

R.I.P.

Exit Band on ep2

EP-EP2

There goes our fun in ep2 :'(

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

Well, they'll play EP2 to try it out first, but after a while, they'll go back to number 1 :/.

If that really happens, i will still play Exit Path1.
There are still more path's that can be find out. :P
I keep looking on it..
That's the fun of the game.
Alleddine
Alleddine
17 posts
Peasant

I really like this game ='3

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

I really like this game ='3
Ikr, I can't wait for the number 2 :P.
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
G33KOfISuxAtExitPath
44 posts
Blacksmith

anyhow...i don`t know about you guys but i think i`m strongly against double jumps or triple jumps
it`s not that i can`t do those
i mean,i CAN,but there will always be some annoying people who will say like "you cheat,hax,cheater" and all that crap or "how the heck did you do that"
well ofcourse i can mute all of them but because of those jumps most players leave the room and then next ones come and say just the same ****
Why can`t pros play in peace rofl?It`s pretty annoying to mute all the new players who come to your room
I wish there was an option to mute ALL OF THEM,even those who join after you set that option
man....

i just hope they will not hold EP2 release...

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

Trolls or no trolls, double jumps and stuck glitch are vital for me.

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Nah. I may not like this game as much as everybody else. For me it seems like a normal platform when you can't attack.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

double jumps and stuck glitch are vital for me.

Double jumps are great for racing, giving players the upper-hand and making the game much more enjoyable to others. The stuck glitch, I don't care for it.
Showing 1306-1320 of 2838