The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803827
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

What is your fave course?
Mine is probably funk

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

Hey John, on Exit Path 2 could you put a quality button outside of the the game like you did with the mute. It would help since you dont have to press it when your starting the uniplayer or multiplayer levels.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Mine would be Marathon because Marathon is really cool (don't know why, it just is) and I learned lots of tricks and that's also the first map I learned of double jump .
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

how can marathon be your favorite?lol anyway my fav is descending and a couple people know exactly why :P

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

Mine is Crossroads. So many different path's possible, to get an time under 10 secs.

and a couple people know exactly why :P

You invented it, if i remember right..
Many people will dusciss this, cause the say they invented that path earlier..
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

once again. you can never know who invented a path. there is also a high posibbility that many people invented it because they never saw anyone else do that and decided to try. i learned many things by myself like jumping over the teleport on..... tubes??? and fliying all of cubicles and jumping in the begining of jumper

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

Marathon is my favourite too.

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

John, did you ever play exit path multiplayer with your "John-account" ?

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

my favorite is unfriendly teleporters. it reminds me of the old sonic games XD. also i guessed johns fav is marathon. it is the level with most affort put into and it comes out the most. also that is like eps main level

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

so thats why we play it so much XD he probably made it so taht its found more then other cuz its his forourite level xD

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

John, did you ever play exit path multiplayer with your "John-account" ?

http://jmtb02.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/ranking-449x281.png

I feel like a detective sometimes (Also, I'm Batman) :3

I'm assuming John will do some occasional Beta testing too?
epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

according to his win/losses John is pretty good at the game :P

PrincessofDaisies
PrincessofDaisies
33 posts
Nomad

I like the ideas I've seen in the thread so far.

Private rooms, quality/mute outside of game, etc.

I think the flair idea was brilliant on your part, and I'd highly recommend adding much much more =]

Creative outfits make people feel more like its their game, and it's one of my favorite aspects of the game. There are many girls that play EP, and we only have one (somewhat ugly) hairdo to choose from :C Could you add more female do's, or some more feminine/nicer objects? Like a cat, mirror, heart, lollipop, mittens, cookie, etc.

Or possibly female runners? It might be a bit of a stretch, but one only needs to glance at your previous games to know you're fully up to the task :B

Patterns like polka dots or stripes or hearts would be neat, perhaps clothing? (I know some guys are probably thinking woah, clothing!? this is EP2, go play dressup games). Clothing might be a stretch, but we can add bodywear to handwear and headware. Like aprons, batman belts, and such.

All in all, after gameplay is sorted out, or if you have free time, PLEASE make flair much better than before, and don't forget about the ladies =]

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

i like the idea of a cat like one that sits on your head :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Marathon is my favourite too.

Oh, so that's why it must come up so often.

Marathon is one of my favorite levels, but I really like Cubicles because of how far you can get with the jumps.
Showing 1471-1485 of 2838