The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803830
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
seanm105
seanm105
1 posts
Nomad

Is there going to be a level creator feature in Exit Path 2?

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Seanm105, if you'd bother to read a few pages back, John said that he will not be including a level editor.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

People who had their XP somehow self-destructed (happened to a few players we have account names for) I'll be giving them something good . Also people who participate in beta will receive a little something something.

yay i cant wait to see what that is. really excited XD
Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

yay i cant wait to see what that is. really excited XD

Same, Blue
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

oh... excuse me john. sorry if i misunderstood but do you know who the players whos data got deleted are? do you have any way to know this accept for asking other players? could you post a list of those players please? (if that is too much work then you dont have too you know XD)

Gladio
Gladio
3 posts
Nomad

where can i sign up for the EP tournament?? :S

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

where can i sign up for the EP tournament?

There's a thread about it on the first page of this sub-forum. It's labeled Exit Path Tournament, or something along the lines of that.
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

It's labeled Exit Path Tournament, or something along the lines of that.

Exit Path 2 Tournament. Sign up here.
Gladio
Gladio
3 posts
Nomad

i signed up
ty ppl

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

We hand verify that people's accounts blew up. No, do not try to self-destruct your account thinking you'll get something special. I will not disclose the list of people.

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

lol how do you even blow up your account o.O anyway john i like ur new idea for djing

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i dont think anyone even knew how it happened. it was soooo annoying my account was deleted so many times i just gave up on playing with my username...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

how do you even blow up your account

I think it had to do with the data transfer from AG2 to AG3.
ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

I think it had to do with the data transfer from AG2 to AG3.

That's what I was told the first time it happened (when I lost only 250K XP), but it happened again recently (and I lost well over a million), which it ought not to have, as there was no data transfer at that time, as far as I know. It happened to a number of my friends at the same time, though...
As far as people saying on previous pages that they were mildly annoyed when they lost their stats.... I was devastated, actually. I was so proud to have my EP stats to prove that I have no life. XD But in all seriousness, I really was quite sad that I lost my stats. You spend a lot of time on a game, really putting it through its paces, and then lose all record of ur progress (except the odd screeny here and there on photobucket).
And another question (donno if it's been answered before or not): Will the sticky trick be available in EP2? It's really important to all (decent) tricksters...
-Est
HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

I still havent lost any data, is there like a certain reason y ppls stats got erased?

Showing 1456-1470 of 2838