The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803858
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

@John, a small feature request: Separate SFX and Music options.
The flow sound effect helps me time the level-change on uni, but sometimes I like to hear different music while I'm pwning ;D
-Est

dragon144
dragon144
19 posts
Peasant

Lol i want custom levels :P moving platforms >.< ( i wrote it down in the beta regisition) (sorry for my crappy spelling lol )

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Is anyone but me surprised that Matrix and Kenty are still fighting about that whole stat thing? My god, it's not that big of a deal!

Malkoir
Malkoir
156 posts
Nomad

Same thing with Malkoir and his R0Y account.

As R0Y, I had 800 matches and 790 wins
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Is anyone but me surprised that Matrix and Kenty are still fighting about that whole stat thing? My god, it's not that big of a deal!

The discussion is over, I think, because he didn't post a giant wall of text again. T T
I had 800 matches and 790 wins

I remember that account. I beat you once or twice on it.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Well obviously. It kinda seems we reached a common consensus

John
John
344 posts
Nomad

Music track vs sound track... yes I think I can do that. I'm also experimenting with the idea of creating playlists of music for multiplayer so if you want you can create your own EP2 mix... still thinking about it.

People who had their XP somehow self-destructed (happened to a few players we have account names for) I'll be giving them something good . Also people who participate in beta will receive a little something something.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well obviously. It kinda seems we reached a common consensus

Yep.
Music track vs sound track... yes I think I can do that.

Yeah, the flow sound every time you flow is rather annoying.
I'm also experimenting with the idea of creating playlists of music for multiplayer so if you want you can create your own EP2 mix... still thinking about it.

Hmm, interesting idea. I wonder what kind of music you'll be putting in, or are you going to keep the techno type music?
People who had their XP somehow self-destructed (happened to a few players we have account names for) I'll be giving them something good . Also people who participate in beta will receive a little something something.

Oh, whoa whoa, I wonder what you have in-store for people who've had their stats deleted and who participate in beta.
Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Dear John,

I have been trying to make a tournament for a few days after Exit Path 2 is released in order to celebrate the release.

One thing I would suggest (If it hasn't been suggested already or if you haven't added it already) is a "Spectator Mode".

In it, you could view any match that is going on, then that way you could watch players and learn new tricks for the levels. Also, I mentioned the tournament because it seems people would be interested in viewing some of the later rounds, but the number of racers per room would limit the number of spectators if there is no "Spectator Mode".

Thank you- Zultimategamer2000

P.S. If this hasn't been suggested before by one of you guys, what do you guys think of this idea?

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

@Zultimategamer2000, I think the "Spectator Mode" would be a good idea because like you said, people could watch people that they think are better than them or just to learn some new tricks they probably haven't learned before, like on one stage, someone keeps failing a part on that stage, so then they spectate a stage they keep failing on for example, Wombat. Also, if you want to just look at the players to see if they know something you don't know or just to learn from someone good, there could be a "Show players" button with a spectator button to spectate the game. There should also be what kind of map beside to see if you want to spectate that map or not, instead of going into a game then exiting and then going to a different game, etc.

james238867
james238867
1 posts
Nomad

I haven't been keeping up, so sorry if it has been asked. Will there be something like the signs in Exit Path 1?

ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

@Z
No, I am not surprised Matrix and Tart were continuing it on, but... It was kinda entertaining, seeing the different opinions merge into Tart's xD. And so now I'm posting this and playing... and losing =/ This will teach me to play and post at the same time :'(

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

seeing the different opinions merge into Tart's

My opinion has stayed the same throughout the whole discussion. What I was trying to get through with my posts about it was stated on the previous page. Have fun reading.
Will there be something like the signs in Exit Path 1?

I haven't read anything about that.
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Will there be something like the signs in Exit Path 1?
I haven't read anything about that.
Nor have I. With all of the new updates coming I don't think they'd be very necessary.
Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

People who had their XP somehow self-destructed (happened to a few players we have account names for) I'll be giving them something good

can some1 show me the selfdestruct button for your stats please =/
Showing 1441-1455 of 2838