The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803859
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Anyone else getting this?:
http://i.imgur.com/W5utn.png

It's been happening on some levels ever since John updated the game.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Yes I talked to Snowrut about it. It also happened to me in Uniplayer but only some levels.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Some bugs/glitches I've found:
- Rewind glitch on uniplayer, when you die on certain parts it rewinds forever.
- Some stages on uniplayer and multiplayer are gray.
- Sometimes you can kudo yourself on multiplayer.
- The room glitch is still there, someone can still enter the room you are on a stage and it freezes.
- When you create a custom match or a private room and you click on one, sometimes it takes you to another room. A friend of mine created a private room last night - it was password protected, I clicked on it to enter the password, and it took me to another room. It took several tries to get into the private room.
- You can still get on the ceiling on several stages - I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, it'd be nice to hear something from John about this.
- The deathtraps kill you even if you don't touch them - they're far too sensitive.
- When you hold the right arrow or D before a race the controls lock up.
- Sometimes you have to click on the screen to get the controls to respond, even if you are on the screen. Several people have been complaining about this - they are on the screen, yet they have to click the screen to get the controls to function.

That's all I have for now, hopefully John will read this.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'd like to suggest a quality button on multiplayer. I know that you can press Q to reduce quality in the matches, but I, and I'm sure many others don't want to have to keep pressing Q for every stage they enter. And even if you lower the quality, it only lowers the quality of your character and the deathtraps. It doesn't lower the quality for everything in the room, which may render lowering quality useless. On EP1 when you lowered the quality it lowered the quality of everything, which reduced lag, while on EP2, it barely does anything. It isn't fun when you can't race properly.

As for hosts, if you are a host of a room then you have a lot of lag and it's almost impossible for you to win the race unless you have a good computer and Internet connection. If that can somehow be fixed, it'd be good. When I'm not a host my Net Ping is usually around 80-100, but when I'm the host of the room my Net Ping is 200+.

He might not, this is the official site for bug reports on exit path 2, write a report there so John can see and hopefully fix the problem.

Alright, I'll post them on there now.
ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

it barely does anything. It isn't fun when you can't race properly.

@Matrix, I think you hit the nail on the head. I have been extremely excited for this release for a long, long time. But now, it is here, and I can hardly play it because of the bugs. I fully realize the game has just been released, and this is most likely an early version with some updates coming soon (I truly hope). But for now, the bugs are too... common and too... massive to make the game enjoyable.

Next point: ExitPass. What's a fair price, if any? I'm thinkin $5. As soon as I get my paypal up, you got it, John. EP1 has given me several months of enjoyment, and I'm hoping EP2 will do the same (once the bugs are fixed). Any little bit helps, I'm sure, so you've got mine. I'm hoping others will consider doing the same :P
-Est
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Hm..this was weird. I knew I got second but then the "YOU" thing for me was on another person at the last second, making me win...

jacko360
jacko360
8 posts
Nomad

what do kudos do? i have 500

Meditabitur
Meditabitur
2 posts
Nomad

I too ran into Deflorator. He was already level 80. I finally figured out how to take screens shots and I sent an email to john. Hopefully we can get this sorted out

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

What am i suposecd to do on the first death trap level?

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

one of the guys that was taking the hackers free kudos is at the top of the leader board now :/, also has any1 gotten all the sign/flitters, i cant find the last 2 sign/flitters and the lvl where u free the prisoners flitter seems impossible has any1 here gotten it?

Meditabitur
Meditabitur
2 posts
Nomad

I had problems with him following me and giving me kudos. I told him to stop it and would leave and there he'd show up again and keep on doing it. Obviously Im not going to submit my score cause that would be stupid and unfair. Im hoping John can reset my level or something. I just hope I dont lose my exitpass and beta flair D:

Razmataz
Razmataz
4 posts
Nomad

I'm no master at this but i'm definitely having fun...
Managed to get onto the scoreboard so hooray. I did a recording of me playing through the game at a reasonable rate [since then i've found many more shortcuts]. So if you want to watch that and you're stuck, enjoy.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JOVZh6wXnc]

#06: You can use overflow to shoot over the saw. Unfortunately you go over the edge of the map but still fun.
#08: Can be done so much faster with the crushers.
#09: The axe and the poles could've been done faster.
#12: Instead of dropping down go up, get the down button, and jump across. You get it done much faster.
#13: Go right at the start. Don't wait. You can probably fit.
#21: Don't drop down to the checkpoint just before the axes. Flow over them from the higher up jump pads.
#22: My poor FPS.
#27: When the three crushers come down, jump up them to the top and over to the flag.
#28: You can go to the second gap rather than the first one. Might need flow.
#31: Can be done faster, and with flow.

And wee, well, enjoy for the time-attacks guys.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

What am i suposecd to do on the first death trap level?

Assuming you are talking about the buzzsaw pit lvl Flow before you hit the spring the half way through press space.
Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

I made a UniPlayer video for EP2 if anyone wants some help. It was made for more of a tutorial purpose rather than a speed run. The second part had a different time because my UniPlayer progress for that run.
Here are links to the EP2 UniPlayer Run/Tutorial:
Part 1
Part 2

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post but the first link lead to the wrong video. Here is the correct link: Part 1

Showing 2266-2280 of 2838