The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803850
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
Razmataz
Razmataz
4 posts
Nomad

Ah, there you are Snowrut. I had a pleasant time trying to find ways to get a time faster than you

Asgar16926
Asgar16926
53 posts
Peasant

ne1 else noticed how this game overheats laptops?

i have little technological knowledge but I am allready using a cooling tray and a fan speed control. Please explain this to me. :/

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Assuming you are talking about the buzzsaw pit lvl Flow before you hit the spring the half way through press space.

Ha, I had trouble on that one too. I was like this is impossible. Until I finally timed the double jump correctly. <.<
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

Ha, I had trouble on that one too. I was like this is impossible. Until I finally timed the double jump correctly. <.<

I had trouble until Snowrut showed me his video on xat earlier today I was first to watch them :3. Anyway I should give half the credit of my uni time to Snowrut. Thank you Snow for helping me get to number 40 on uni.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I finally beat the multiplayer...I struggled on many levels but managed to pull off a decent 10:09 time.

Razmataz
Razmataz
4 posts
Nomad

I think I know how people are getting to 03:##. They quit and the game doesn't register the previous levels time, so they keep doing this until they essentially have 20 levels time instead of 40.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

no, every lvl u do saves, 3 mins is diffenetly possible, the guy who got 1 hacks though, it would take 40 secs for u to beat the 1t 10 lvls, so he would hve to beat everything else in around 20 secs

Razmataz
Razmataz
4 posts
Nomad

rawwr, trust me. Start a level, leave game, return to game, play level. When you finish the level quit and reload the browser and resume playing. The time isn't correct.

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

rawwr, trust me. Start a level, leave game, return to game, play level. When you finish the level quit and reload the browser and resume playing. The time isn't correct.

I had a problem similar to this. I played 2 games of multiplayer. By the time I played my 3rd game, I was very laggy. I think GhostofMatrix had a problem like this too. Does anybody else have this issue?
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

I think Rawwr didn't understand your wording(I don't really either) But when you leave the room and come back to it the time resets to when you started that room that is enough time to reduce your score. Also if you did this to get your time you don't deserve your time.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

oh ya ur right, wow..., we told john to fix that glitch, it was in the 1st one, but it wasntas usefull as this ones, i cant believe he didnt fix it

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

As for hosts, if you are a host of a room then you have a lot of lag and it's almost impossible for you to win the race unless you have a good computer and Internet connection. If that can somehow be fixed, it'd be good. When I'm not a host my Net Ping is usually around 80-100, but when I'm the host of the room my Net Ping is 200+.

In the above you mention Net Pings. Do they affect the lag you have? Besides quality is there a way to change them? Because usually im 300-400 Net Pings.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The lower the ping, the more likely you won't have lag.

Oh, and several people are at level 80 already. I remember when John mentioned that it would take a lot of experience points to get there, looks like it doesn't. It only takes about seven hundred matches or so to get there...

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

actaully, the only people that have 80 got kudo hacked by that guy, but it is easier, ray is lvl 78 with 1000 matches

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Still, he said it would take a long time to get there, but it only takes about two-three days of gameplay, which is about a thousand matches according to Ray's stats.

Showing 2281-2295 of 2838