The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803831
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

he changed it, i would have rather had 10 mil for lvl 80, espicially since now there more kudos and u get a 40% bonus every match just for being in the advanced room

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah, I'm really disappointed in the game.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Heh, I'm only Rank 9 and played 23 matches. Probably because I don't spend a lot of time with it...

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

im halfway to lvl 80 with 200000 exp and ive only played it for 14 hours

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've played 286 multiplayer matches and logged 7 hours of EP2, two of those hours are probably just leaving the game open while I'm doing other things. I'm at 102k EXP points and level 40... it sure doesn't take a lot of time to get to level 80. I don't really plan on playing this game much, I might just do the tourny and continue to play EP1.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Oh, Joel, I think you should just try the things stated in the Exit Path Guide in the Game Walkthroughs sub-forum for reducing lag. There's a section in there for it, it can apply to EP2 as well.

NdM
NdM
32 posts
Scribe

i'm behing you ghost on leaderboard, i still dont get how some people did such big scores in 2 days

:/

(also, shame on cheaters from uniplayer)

grandmastermirakon
grandmastermirakon
15 posts
Nomad

remember me matrix?

btw there's one guy you failed to mention who always used to beat me championaks, a solid player who used to put the sword to even zero back in the day.

R4M4R4M4
R4M4R4M4
3 posts
Nomad

Did u guys ever do that tournament in ep 2?

Who won?

Who came last? xD

I like still more of ep1, it stolen my heart and kicked me in the nuts..
Is someone still going to play first?
I know i will..

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

i'm behing you ghost on leaderboard, i still dont get how some people did such big scores in 2 days

Just play on Intermediate or Advanced and you'll get a lot of EXP. You'll probably beat me soon, I don't plan on getting any higher. I'm too disappointed.
remember me matrix?

Yeah, it's been a long time.
btw there's one guy you failed to mention who always used to beat me championaks, a solid player who used to put the sword to even zero back in the day.

Alright, I'll look into it. I'll have to mention you as well since I remember you being a good player.
Did u guys ever do that tournament in ep 2?

The tournament has been moved to Friday.

---

Obvious hacked EXP is hacked:
http://i.imgur.com/EmvWO.png

Either that, or he ran into the kudo hacker and just sat there taking a lot of kudos.
emotimai
emotimai
3 posts
Nomad

can you tell me all the rank names in both exit path 1 and exit path 2 please

thanx

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

can you tell me all the rank names in both exit path 1 and exit path 2 please

Well, there's 41 ranks in EP1 and 80 ranks in EP2. I think John only knows them all. I don't think anyone cared enough to write them all down.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

@Mirakon:
I just looked through the generations list and ChampionAKS10 is already in there. He's in the first generation.

Hotfire
Hotfire
10 posts
Nomad

Really i got to see this troll's name every time I play EP 2?

weak.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

emoitamai, once john got to lvl 41 he just repeats lvl 1-40's names

Showing 2296-2310 of 2838