The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803768
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
SanityInAbox
SanityInAbox
1 posts
Nomad

I couldn't log in in exit path one ,two or any other game for the last 3 days. What's wrong?

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

Nobody to play with in the advance room. Now I have to play as a guest.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

thats y i stoped playing, not only was it getting boring, the tourny was cancelled and it took me 30 minutes to find an advanced server :/

GhostOfPain
GhostOfPain
97 posts
Nomad

You can also join the private rooms, what are open for everyone..
There are way more people online than in "advanced".

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

*sigh* i dont play ep2 at all mainly for a few reasons one being it has a crap more lag(and i have a serious problem with it)which some people know what im talking about...two there are no tricks which is literally the only reason why i played...and three...meh cant think of a third but ive showed my opinion

Hotfire
Hotfire
10 posts
Nomad

Same here, the lag makes it very hard to play. Also the multi player rooms haven't booted up for me since yesterday.

rocky10199
rocky10199
70 posts
Peasant

I got the same problem the multiplayer room wont boot up.

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

Custom Rooms?! Nobody there. Besides I couldn't log on at all 8/23.

Hotfire
Hotfire
10 posts
Nomad

Oh, lol, thanks Mr. Tim.

JMTG888
JMTG888
1 posts
Nomad

It needs a 2.5 version LOL

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

After waiting a while in hopes of John fixing the problems in Exit Path 2, it doesn't look like he will, so I rated it a 2/10.

rawwr123
rawwr123
288 posts
Nomad

its got alot of glitchs and stuff, and a way be a disspointment,but its is no worthy of a rating of 2/10, i am dissapointed he insnt even fixing anything though, iand i cant believe he didnt beta test it long enough to even find out that its impossible to get all flairs or that the timer is still going when ur done single player and in the credits but it still deserves a better rating than that

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

its is no worthy of a rating of 2/10

From my perspective it is. The only thing I actually like about EP2 is the private rooms, it's just a rehashed EP1.
it still deserves a better rating than that

Why? When it's just EP1 with new graphics, private rooms, and a whole bunch of bugs that make it near impossible to play. I rated it a 2/10 because it isn't that playable, I can play five matches then I lag, and it gets repetitive easily due to you not having many routes to take. Also, hackers in the game which make it worse. The game is lucky I even gave it what I did, if it wasn't for private rooms I would've just gave it a 1/10.
Hotfire
Hotfire
10 posts
Nomad

.....this guy.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I can play five matches then I lag, and it gets repetitive easily due to you not having many routes to take. Also, hackers in the game which make it worse. The game is lucky I even gave it what I did, if it wasn't for private rooms I would've just gave it a 1/10.

I play one match and then I lag. I wasn't even able to complete uniplayer because of the rewind glitch (I got the glitch all the times I tried) so I don't even try it yet. I like private rooms but I still lag a lot. I have rated the game 8/10 but I will change my rating in the future.
Showing 2416-2430 of 2838