The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2838 803769
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,838 Replies
3dslover
3dslover
22 posts
Peasant

I never said overflow is 100% better than overflow.

I know that overflow can be your downfall.

I just said try it out, or not, don't try it out.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You stated several times that using overflow can be an advantage on the stages, but it isn't an advantage on most.

3dslover
3dslover
22 posts
Peasant

go to exith path 2 overflow post please.

mrTrippy
mrTrippy
517 posts
Nomad

3dslover I don't really see the point of over flow it is easier most of the time just to use normal flow because it takes a while for it to build up. Also asMatrix said it is hard to use flow on most levels.

Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

Has John posted anything yet?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Has John posted anything yet?

Nope.
R4M4R4M4
R4M4R4M4
3 posts
Nomad

Hi everybody!

...??

Hey, u suppose to say: `Hi Doctor Nick` xD

I just came to thank everybody who gave me many wonderful moments with Exit Path. With some i became more close than others and im not going to make a list but those knows who i mean and specially i want to thank those persons..

For many of u who are younger than me this kind of `internet pals` are everyday life but not for me.( im not even in the facebook 0_o) It was very nice to discover this little world EP and AG..

But everything must pass like George Harrison said.
I got finally little bored of ep1 and cos 2 was not so much for me, i have not been around anymore like i use to be.

Well it was fun and maybe when im old senil guy in some old peoples house i will watch the sun rise from the window (while mcgyver saves the world on the back round) and remember how these lines of 1 and 0 flowed thru my consciousness giving me this nice moments with all of u around the world..

May the force be with you..

Im not your father and..

Billie Jean is not my son.

With love: Old Dirty Sexual Criminal Playing at jail library

Awesomeyi
Awesomeyi
122 posts
Nomad

The game is getting boring. I can't level up in the multiplayer mode, because there's nobody in the advance room. I've found 38 signs and 37 flitters. There just isn't anything else to do.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The game is getting boring.

In beta the game was moderately exciting and we expected John to add the things after the game was released, but he didn't. The game got boring for me after seven hours of gameplay, that was spread through three days.
There just isn't anything else to do.

I agree. There's barely anything to do since: 1) There's rarely anyone playing the game, since advanced players can't find people in advanced. 2) He didn't complete the game; things are missing on uniplayer and the only notable thing about multiplayer is the private and custom rooms - he failed to follow through with the game. 3) It lags too much which makes it unplayable for most people.
samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

i hate the lvl Treadmillvania, it's so hard!!!!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

That stage is dependent on computer speed and ability to jump at certain times. If you're lagging; it's likely you'll lose on that stage.

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

I think the easiest level is wombat. It was the first level where I achieved the perfect run. It's probably still the only one too

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Yeah, Wombat is pretty easy, as is Zipper and Fuzzballs. They just require a few jumps and flowing at certain times to get a good time.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Wow, I haven't been on Armorgames for a long time o.o (kinda a late post, lol). I found a shortcut in Exit Path 2 uniplayer level 8:http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/2913/exitpath2uniplayershort.jpg
Found some shortcuts or "tricks" in others but yeah..

MoNoMiZe
MoNoMiZe
10 posts
Herald

cool game

Showing 2461-2475 of 2838