ForumsGamesWhich is better armor mayhem or Raze

71 18623
MrTed
MrTed
13 posts
Nomad

Raze is way better I think. The only thing witch is better on armor mayhem is the way you can buy armor. I hate the fact that you have to by guns also Raze has better graphics, beter gameplay and better story/missions but I do like the stealing computer date game mode on armor mayhem.

• 71 Replies
terminator4ever
terminator4ever
19 posts
Farmer

the two games r very good but i think raze is better

Diltis
Diltis
48 posts
Farmer

armor mayhem

darthdave9
darthdave9
110 posts
Nomad

I like armor mayhem because the campaign is still do-able unlike in raze when the AI just epicly pwns. They're both good games though.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Armor Mayhem is much better in my opinion, the map editor is awesome and the music is cool.

JesusLovesTacos
JesusLovesTacos
10 posts
Nomad

I only like AM more then Raze because of the map editor. Though I would like to change the color of my character.

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Armor Mayhem is much better in my opinion, the map editor is awesome and the music is cool.

I agree, Armor mayhem`s music is indeed cool and level editor is just pure awesomness
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I prefer Armor Mayhem, especially because of the map editor. Now we need more weapons and levels. One of my old favorites from Louissi was Smiley Wars. Glad to see him return to side-scrolling shooters.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Both the games have good and bad things, but my final vote goes to raze. I think raze have a far better storyline, better musics (but this is just my personal opinion because armor mayhem ones was cool too), more different weapons, but over all, armor mayhem is much easier, and the only challenge factor is the time, and I don't like to hurry in that kind of games.

FalconParakeet
FalconParakeet
2 posts
Nomad

are there more games like this games?

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

I think Raze is better because Raze has awesome weapons and helpful stuff like x2 damage or invicibilty and for Armor Mayhem, I don't really like the weapons and It's easier.

DECENDENT
DECENDENT
11 posts
Nomad

i wish both would give you a zoom out option cuz i hate getting shot from a distance....

Jokicuro
Jokicuro
17 posts
Peasant

Raze is better because of great missions,guns and you can customize your player,and i'm not saying that armor mayhem is not a great game.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
466 posts
Nomad

Raze. Mainly because of the guns. I was even able to draw how the ice chaingun works but it's in my notebook.

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

Well raze is good but graphics should be better in my opinion. Ofcoure raze is better its great! i agree with PlasmaMan.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I also prefer raze because of the guns but armor mayhem is still a great game.

Showing 16-30 of 71