ForumsGamesWhich is better armor mayhem or Raze

71 18625
MrTed
MrTed
13 posts
Nomad

Raze is way better I think. The only thing witch is better on armor mayhem is the way you can buy armor. I hate the fact that you have to by guns also Raze has better graphics, beter gameplay and better story/missions but I do like the stealing computer date game mode on armor mayhem.

• 71 Replies
Zyph
Zyph
35 posts
Nomad

Raze

flamepocket
flamepocket
6 posts
Nomad

Raze is way better. Good story line, weapons, music. And Raze 2 is beast. It definitely beats AM.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I say raze and raze 2 cause they dont lagg as much as AM, which for me laggs no matter what

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

the thing is called comparing who is better i would say raze beacouse there is more vareity of guns more abillitys more maps

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

armor mayhem. but if its raze 2 then its raze two

z3612345
z3612345
15 posts
Scribe

raze by far

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

and why you think that give your explenations O.o

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Raze as they seemed to put more work into the graphics and all the external stuff. also because they didnt use HALO guns (not that i hated that about armor meyhem) and made there own.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

thank you least he gave a reason why raze is better O.o im not saying you have to :L but yh its better with a reason why its better

GlobalHawk
GlobalHawk
5 posts
Nomad

I think that both have their merits, but personally for me Raze is better. The graphics, the way you can purchase weapons and the skills you can use in Raze 2, those make it better for me. The only think I think could make it better that the guns are a little too expensive considering the low ammount of cash you get per mission in 2. Also, the AI can have access to better weapons than you at the start of the game, which renders the game harder because sometimes they can outgun you, even with your best weapon which can be a little irritating but not a show stopper. Just my personal opinion.

mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

raze is a whole lot better than armor mayhem becaz....... i just dont know

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

I think both are great

CresentfallS
CresentfallS
2 posts
Nomad

Both of them
they are awesome.
but nobody would enjoy wars if it happens to us

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

?????? no comment i got nothing else to say

gamesruletheworld
gamesruletheworld
1 posts
Nomad

I'd go with Armour Mayhem because of the music and graphics, but Raze is still awesome. However Plazma Burst 2 is better then both.

Showing 46-60 of 71